The reason younger straight men gravitate towards older gay men

Currently I am 34 years old. First I’ll say that I identify as completely straight. The reason I identify as straight is because I am only sexually and romantically attracted to women. With that being said I have had occasional sexual experiences with men throughout the years , though only much much older men than I. My first experience was at 18 years old with a 52 year old man.

So you might wonder , how can a man identify as straight when he has had sexual experiences with men? Well my honest answer is that older gay men are exponentially better at providing sexual relief to young men than women are. Older gay men are unselfish , discreet and drama free. If you are upfront with them , they often are completely okay without reciprocation. All of which women are not unfortunately. Finding sexual relief with women is often a chore and stressful.

I’ve found that it is quite beneficial to have an older gay friend that you can contact on a whim whenever the mood hits. To wine and dine a women all for eventual sex is quite exhausting.

My advice to any older gay men reading this. If you meet younger straight men, be their friend. Be drama free , discreet and be masculine. Be very clear that your gay but never be too forward. You’d be surprised how many straight men will come to you for discreet relief if they trust you.
As an "older gay man" thank you. I have always enjoyed my encounters with gay men older than I. I have learned so much from their experience that has enriched my own sexual play!

I’ve just come out of a period in my life when I was the serial ‘guilty secret’ of three older married guys. Each of them – what I humorously term ‘long-term’ relationships, lasted for between four to six months, during which they’d call around at my apartment for no-strings sex. I’m not saying there was any kind of emotional bond or those finer feelings, but the sex was addictive and I got to crave the taste of their fresh spunk. My 'friends' were married, they had stable respectable lives – one was a solicitor, but they were only too happy to use me as their cum-bucket, and I was only too happy to be used. All they wanted was a moist warm hole to shoot spunk into, and I was conveniently complicit. Their wives lived in blissful ignorance of their devious infidelity. Because it was a guy they were mouth-fucking, they didn’t even consider it adultery, it was just recreational sex. A form of therapeutic relief. They went home happy. And if the situation arose again, I know I’d be there obediently on my knees with a new older married-man’s cock saying hello to my tonsils. I’m a fool to myself, but I’m a submissive cock-sucker, it’s what I do...

I’ve just come out of a period in my life when I was the serial ‘guilty secret’ of three older married guys. Each of them – what I humorously term ‘long-term’ relationships, lasted for between four to six months, during which they’d call around at my apartment for no-strings sex. I’m not saying there was any kind of emotional bond or those finer feelings, but the sex was addictive and I got to crave the taste of their fresh spunk. My 'friends' were married, they had stable respectable lives – one was a solicitor, but they were only too happy to use me as their cum-bucket, and I was only too happy to be used. All they wanted was a moist warm hole to shoot spunk into, and I was conveniently complicit. Their wives lived in blissful ignorance of their devious infidelity. Because it was a guy they were mouth-fucking, they didn’t even consider it adultery, it was just recreational sex. A form of therapeutic relief. They went home happy. And if the situation arose again, I know I’d be there obediently on my knees with a new older married-man’s cock saying hello to my tonsils. I’m a fool to myself, but I’m a submissive cock-sucker, it’s what I do...
So love your take on all of this and your grasp of the ecstasy that cums in such "relationships"!

After being in a monogamous relationship with my ex-wife for nearly 20 years, I was ready for some cock when I got divorced. I was still in the closet then, so I used Squirt.com to arrange hookups with gay and bi men. Many of my hookups were younger men, and many of them told me they preferred older men for casual sex. I was surprised by the number of younger men who identified as straight but just wanted a blowjob occasionally. I was happy to help out! I was also surprised by the number of married men of all ages who were looking for casual sex with an older male. I hooked up with one guy who was on his honeymoon.

Then please stop trying to define it.

Because defining it makes you uncomfortable? It’s okay to be bi.

I’ve seen the same arguments before, the idea that if you aren’t doing romance with another guy and it’s just sex, that’s not gay. But why would anyone define a sexual orientation by romance? No, a sexual orientation is who you like having SEX with not who you have candlelight dinners with. It doesn’t matter if you wouldn’t marry a guy, if you like cocks, you are no longer straight.

Well, I am an older guy and I have found that there are other older (some much older than me) that are looking for relief from older guys. I guess they are like me and are new to doing this and they just figure that another "older" man will be patient. That is what I have been looking for, someone that will go at my pace.

Currently I am 34 years old. First I’ll say that I identify as completely straight. The reason I identify as straight is because I am only sexually and romantically attracted to women. With that being said I have had occasional sexual experiences with men throughout the years , though only much much older men than I. My first experience was at 18 years old with a 52 year old man.

So you might wonder , how can a man identify as straight when he has had sexual experiences with men? Well my honest answer is that older gay men are exponentially better at providing sexual relief to young men than women are. Older gay men are unselfish , discreet and drama free. If you are upfront with them , they often are completely okay without reciprocation. All of which women are not unfortunately. Finding sexual relief with women is often a chore and stressful.

I’ve found that it is quite beneficial to have an older gay friend that you can contact on a whim whenever the mood hits. To wine and dine a women all for eventual sex is quite exhausting.

My advice to any older gay men reading this. If you meet younger straight men, be their friend. Be drama free , discreet and be masculine. Be very clear that your gay but never be too forward. You’d be surprised how many straight men will come to you for discreet relief if they trust you.
I give relief to a younger married man who doesn’t get enough relief at home. I could accommodate one or two more.

Once

I’ve seen the same arguments before, the idea that if you aren’t doing romance with another guy and it’s just sex, that’s not gay. But why would anyone define a sexual orientation by romance? No, a sexual orientation is who you like having SEX with not who you have candlelight dinners with. It doesn’t matter if you wouldn’t marry a guy, if you like cocks, you are no longer straight.
I give relief to a younger married man who doesn’t get enough relief at home. I could accommodate one or two more

Let’s not assign labels to others. Worry about your own sexual orientation and not those of others.

Yes to this☆☆☆☆☆

I don't know what it is, but it's just hot. I had a boss a number of years ago that was probably in his late 60s, and I had a ton of fantasies about him. I was his assistant, and in my fantasies part of my job was pleasing him with my mouth any time he wanted.
I understand completely. For myself, I believe that older men fulfill a certain submissive desire of mine that women can never satisfy as I feel very dominant towards women.

How older and how younger? Not clear

I've always been attracted to older men, going all the way back to when I was a teenager. I didn't really do anything about it until I was in my early thirties. I had sex with a man before, but he was close to my age and it only lasted for a couple years. My first older man was almost sixty years old and I was all about pleasing him and nothing else! He loved to have his cock sucked and doing it for him was a pleasure. After a few encounters together, he started masturbating me when I was finished pleasing him and that always seemed to be enough for me. There were times he would fuck me, but he always seemed to enjoy my blowjobs more than anything else. For years, it seemed I was destined to be with older men only and I finally realized that was it for me and the rest of my male lovers were many years senior to me. Now, I'm the older man and I've been with the same man now for almost ten years, but we're almost the same age. To be honest, I'm still more comfortable in the role of pleasing my man more than being pleased myself.
Hello, Yes, my "older man" was much older than me. He taught me so many things about sex. I quickly became aware at how hard his cock would it get, and how much bigger he was than me. I know in many ways I was just his toy but he had no idea how much I enjoyed getting him hard and feeling the power of his manhood.

I completely understand your point of view and given the chance, I'd do exactly the same thing. Uncomplicated cocksucking is my desire.

I understand completely. For myself, I believe that older men fulfill a certain submissive desire of mine that women can never satisfy as I feel very dominant towards women.

Hello, Yes, my "older man" was much older than me. He taught me so many things about sex. I quickly became aware at how hard his cock would it get, and how much bigger he was than me. I know in many ways I was just his toy but he had no idea how much I enjoyed getting him hard and feeling the power of his manhood.

So many great responses here and these two especially stand out to me.

I've always been dominant with women and I've always considered myself "mostly straight" (lol), but there's always been that part of me that thoroughly enjoys being dominated by a strong older man.

When I found that first man (or, rather, he found me) it was like a weight had been lifted from my nineteen year old shoulders (this was in the late 80s). I'd never been able to have the conversations or experiences that I had with him before. I definitely didn't think that my family and friends would understand these urges I was having, but he did. He was a nearly sixty at the time and he was a short, stocky very tough sort of a man and once we got to talking, I knew that I finally had someone who I could share those conversations and experiences with.

He used to enjoy teasing me about how he'd "seduced" me, but I knew the truth.

I have 2 words. Father figure.
When we dont have good relationships with our fathers, we seek an older father figure as a mentor/and deep relationship. Being hes not family we can get more deeper and intimate. You cant get any more intimate then being naked and his hands wrapped around your naked body. His hands touching you gently while kissing you and you feel yourself getting hard. It feels awkward but those butterflies feel kinda nice. His touch is the result of many years of practice and knowledge of the human body. Your a younger man and hes captured by your youth and feeling your hardness and excitement sends chills. His touch is filled with such tenderness. The moment his lips wrap around your cock sends another rush of electric waves passing through your body. You think” my God his tongue is so soft!” and his hands have so much love behind them. After a few moments he stands back up and kisses you deeply. You taste your own sweet precum on his lips. His naked body feels so good as he holds you close in a deep embrace. The shivers of excitement continue to pass through your body. He knows how bad you need the release and gives up all of his orifices to use for your release. He takes in his nice tight velvet ass or in his warm wet mouth. Its not long and he willingly receives the flood of semen erupting in his body. Even after your done and theres a tender exchange he makes sure your completely drained.
You have to leave soon to get back to your normal life but he gives you an open invitation to come back. The drive home you think how satisfied and fulfilled you are.
There will be more occasions in the future.
Daddy is always there for you.

So many great responses here and these two especially stand out to me.

I've always been dominant with women and I've always considered myself "mostly straight" (lol), but there's always been that part of me that thoroughly enjoys being dominated by a strong older man.

When I found that first man (or, rather, he found me) it was like a weight had been lifted from my nineteen year old shoulders (this was in the late 80s). I'd never been able to have the conversations or experiences that I had with him before. I definitely didn't think that my family and friends would understand these urges I was having, but he did. He was a nearly sixty at the time and he was a short, stocky very tough sort of a man and once we got to talking, I knew that I finally had someone who I could share those conversations and experiences with.

He used to enjoy teasing me about how he'd "seduced" me, but I knew the truth.

Great reply! I was 18 when I had my first encounter with an older man in his mid fifties. I met him outside at night in his shed of all places haha. I still recall experiencing that same “weight of the shoulders” feeling , that burly, hairy, big belly older man stripping me nude in his shed. That ultimate feeling of submissiveness standing there in that shed realizing that this old man had complete control over my nude young straight body and everything that happened afterwards! True story , something I’ll never forget.

Back