Paying attention to others, wondering about another post

hisplaceof

Experienced
Ever since reading the post about why men go bi, then asking some friends about it, I have been paying a lot of attention to adult’s conversations at lunch, breaks, and when out and about. Most of the time when it’s sexually charged it is either about how amazing someone looks, how to approach or ask a person out, how amazing their sex life is, or how horrible it is. Lately the lack of or quality of the sex has been about equal among men and women. These are everyday people. Too bad can’t I send them all a message saying, “Hey there is a bunch of ladies over here interested in sex and Hey there are a bunch of guys over here in looking,” immediately set them all up and make a buck or two. The ad being, “Real Live People at the Café one block down ready to Go!” Why can’t all the people who need to meet, meet? Someone has to have a real time app for that.

Now I am sitting outside at the café I enjoy. My wife is meeting me in a few minutes when I hear this group of 4 men and a lady talking about sex. I wasn’t visible to them so I assume they thought they were outside alone I don’t know. They were open and talking up a storm. The lady kept telling the guys that if they were unhappy about their sex lives to do something about it. That there are plenty of women and men out there looking for sex, problem was she didn’t tell them how to find any. They all commented their wives would never hear of it.

The lady went on to tell them that her brother in law’s wife (he was married to her sister but her sister passed, he remarried but is very much a part of their family and so is his amazing now wife) knew he is bi, told him as long as he fucked and sucked guys he could get all extra she wasn’t providing as often as he wanted.

Perhaps the wives would either wake up, work on their marriages, or jump on board with it.

The lady said her sister in law (her friend who apparently confides in her) is so into men sucking off men that her and her husband have more sex than ever before and have less need of anyone extra.

This got the lady curious about it and now her husband and her are doing likewise. Best sex idea of their marriages she swears!

I’m sitting there thinking, I’d love to be there when these guys suggest it to their wives… Two of them were silent; two of them sounded as if they were posturing as if she’d committed a crime suggesting they try out men. She pointed out the getting sucked benefits, possible double sided benefits of that alone, the anal sex and perhaps double benefit of that as well, then there could be the side effects of their wives going crazy for it (or not) but at least it’d take some pressure off of her. I heard the pin drop. I think I did.

My wife had slipped up beside me listening in. She laughed asking, “Should we give them our take on it all? I don’t know, they sound as though they might pop at any second.”

Later as the group was leaving my wife did speak with the lady. She told her she’d love to sit with them the next time and chat. She loves talking about it all as much as doing and perhaps she and the lady could gently guide the men and their wives into new experiences?

Last edited:
Ever since reading the post about why men go bi, then asking some friends about it, I have been paying a lot of attention to adult’s conversations at lunch, breaks, and when out and about. Most of the time when it’s sexually charged it is either about how amazing someone looks, how to approach or ask a person out, how amazing their sex life is, or how horrible it is. Lately the lack of or quality of the sex has been about equal among men and women. These are everyday people. Too bad can’t I send them all a message saying, “Hey there is a bunch of ladies over here interested in sex and Hey there are a bunch of guys over here in looking,” immediately set them all up and make a buck or two. The ad being, “Real Live People at the Café one block down ready to Go!” Why can’t all the people who need to meet, meet? Someone has to have a real time app for that.

Now I am sitting outside at the café I enjoy. My wife is meeting me in a few minutes when I hear this group of 4 men and a lady talking about sex. I wasn’t visible to them so I assume they thought they were outside alone I don’t know. They were open and talking up a storm. She kept telling the guys that if they were unhappy about their sex lives to do something about it. That there are plenty of women and men out there looking for sex, problem was she didn’t tell them how to find any. They all commented their wives would never hear of it.

She went on to tell them that her brother in law’s wife told him as long as he fucked and sucked guys he could get all extra she wasn’t providing as often as he wanted. Perhaps the wives would either wake up and work on their marriages or jump on board with it. She told them her sister in law is so into it they have more sex than ever before which go her to thinking about it. Now her husband and her are doing likewise. Best sex idea of their marriages! I’m sitting there thinking, I’d love to be there when these guys suggest it to their wives… Two of them were silent; two of them postured as if she’d committed a crime suggesting they try out men. She pointed out the sucking benefits and the possible double sided benefits of that alone, then then anal sex and perhaps double benefit of that as well, then there could be the side effects of their wife going crazy for it (or not) but at least it’d take some pressure off of her. I heard the pin drop.

My wife had slipped up beside me listening in. She laughed asking, “Should we give them our take on it all? I don’t know, they sound as though they might pop at any second.”

Later as the group was leaving my wife did speak with the lady. She told her she’d love to sit with them the next time and chat. She loves talking about it all as much as doing and perhaps she and the lady could gently guide the men and their wives into new experiences?
So it sounds like you--, with how your wife is or at least how you portray her here, you must be getting all the sex you need. So do you mind if I ask, why are you here?

Yeah I was tired. I had to clarify it. It is a bit confusing. I was even confused until my wife spent time with them. My wife did meet with the lady, her husband, and another couple. They sound cool.

As to why I am here. We both travel a lot now that covid is over for the most part. We have a lot of work to catch up on. So when we are apart I pop on from time to time.

One thing I have clearly discovered from our adventures is that I am much more tuned in to the people around me. I notice more, maybe it's from the being at home away from large groups of people for a while. Don't know but observing others is interesting. It's a blast learning from those with different insights.

So...her sister? Who refers to their sister as their brother-in-law's wife?

There are all manner of hookup apps with location based matching down to telling you how many feet away you are from a match.
She was referring to her brother in laws new wife. His first wife (her sister) died and he remarried but is still very close with his inlaw family. I was confused too lol.

Back