Things go bad

Sweepup50

Virgin
Sometimes what one fantasises about can eventually lead to problems. I had fantasised about a threesome with my wife and best friend. One day it actually happened and I watched as he fucked my wife. During the encounter my wife had me sucking my friends cock and as we had all had plenty of booze I did it.
After the event my sex life with my wife went downhill rapidly and now there is no sex life with her. But since then I have had the urge to sock cock and have done so on numerous occasions and I know that since then my best friend has been screwing my wife on more than one occasion, I know this because he emailed the fact to me and he told me that my wife prefers his cock to mine even though it’s not as long as mine but a lot thicker.
So has anyone else ever had a threesome and afterwards it all goes to hell.

Do you think she would also like my dick? Would you? Just asking.

I was interested in a woman while I was in the Air Force and once we began going out it didn't take long for the sexual tension to ratchet way up. She was waiting to have sex until she got a new diaphragm but we were fooling around quite a bit while she waited. It was only about a week (shipped from the U.S. to Germany) but by the time it arrived I was ready to explode. When I did finally fuck her, I came way too fast the first time. She was a bit rude about it, but ended up having several orgasms as I ate her cum-filled pussy. I was ready to go again after about a half-hour and the second round I lasted much longer and then ate my creampie a second time. She thought she won the lottery.

She had a male flatmate who I was instantly attracted to when I met him the next morning. Long story short, we ended up discussing and then having a threesome a few weeks later. The first time was all about pleasuring her, even though I was desperate to feel his long, uncut cock deep in my ass. The second time she basically directed me to suck his cock and later take his cock in my ass. It was amazing and I realized I enjoyed sex with him far more than with her. We had a couple more threesomes, but she sensed that we men were more interested in each other than her (I was in fact seeing him on the side). We had a nasty breakup, she threw him out of the flat, and she outed us to some of our mutual friends, which was seriously risky business back then before the military became slightly more accepting of gay relationships. Fortunately nothing came of that. He and I continued our relationship for several months and I later heard that she had attempted to commit suicide, although I have no idea if our broken relationship had anything to do with that.

Back