Where did you suck your last cock?

Like jakie69, I cycled through the wooded picnic area in the park nearby...where the "cruisers" come to suck or be sucked. Tuesday afternoon was very warm and the area was busier than usual. I hung out in a designated spot with my jersey unzipped sporting a bulge in my lycra shorts. A couple guys walked by, made eye contact, and circled back. Some small talk led to us all rubbing our bulges. They pulled out their growing cocks and started stroking. I fell to my knees and started sucking them both in turn. Before long they grunted their loads in my cum hungry mouth. Soooo creamy....could taste their cum for the rest of my ride!

Was awhile ago but in the front seat of a Ford F150. I hate car play since it's far to risky but I remember being soooo fucking horny that day and so was he so we finally both relented our " no carplay " rule and met for a quick BJ 😜

In my last several hook-ups, I've found myself in a lot of different places.

Back of a limo, got a nice load.
Feeder's living room on my knees, another load.
On a muddy trail in the woods bending over, got a very pungent load. After taste lasted an hour.
Another living room, 2 guys picked me up in a bar. First one passed out with his cock in my mouth. His friend shot on my tongue in about 30 seconds.
Bedroom in the feeder's apt. Biggest cock I've sucked so far. Worshiped that 8 incher and got a nice creamy nut. Felt great sliding down my throat.

So what was the scenario of your latest adventure?
Much too long ago!😢

Back