How did you get over the reluctance to swallowing your own cum? Stories and advice 💪💦

Keep telling myself this time I'll ick it up. I'll usually masturbate when wife is at work, using her bra from the laundry to catch my load I imagine it's her laying there and I'll clean her tit's once I cum.
But the urge is gone once I cum.
I have no issue licking my pre-cum, or when I milk my prostate, But that puddle of cum still calls me.

Keep telling myself this time I'll ick it up. I'll usually masturbate when wife is at work, using her bra from the laundry to catch my load I imagine it's her laying there and I'll clean her tit's once I cum.
I have no issue licking my pre-cum, or when I milk my prostate, But that puddle of cum still calls me.
Maybe start scooping some into your mouth while you're still cumming? That way you're still turned on and at least you're eating some of it

Maybe start scooping some into your mouth while you're still cumming? That way you're still turned on and at least you're eating some of it
Hmmmm- you may have something there. I never catch my load. Cumming on my fingers and quickly licking while I still orgasm might work.

This is me. I’ve only been able to eat my cum in my hand a couple of times. Like yesterday I was jerking off and talking to myself, saying how much I wanted to eat that cum and what a cum whore I am. But, as soon as I filled my palm I couldn’t do it. The most cum eating success I have is when I am on my back and jerk myself off directly into my mouth.

This is me. I’ve only been able to eat my cum in my hand a couple of times. Like yesterday I was jerking off and talking to myself, saying how much I wanted to eat that cum and what a cum whore I am. But, as soon as I filled my palm I couldn’t do it. The most cum eating success I have is when I am on my back and jerk myself off directly into my mouth.
I'm going to try cumming on fingers and quickly lick fingers while still cumming. I will give this a try soon, hope I get over my reluctance. I see myself graduating to cumming on a dildo and sucking it clean one day - only because I can't find a real cock to suck. Still a virgin

I've come to enjoy my cum. 💦 ;)
When you're getting used to taking it into your mouth, don't look at the cum on your hand.
As you suck it into your month, think about something that turns you on.
Breathe through your nose.

Back