Would you swallow your own cum if you could get over that infamous mental block? 🔥💦

I found a video with a technique that helped me - A LOT:

https://www.hypnotube.com/video/goddess-bella-cum-eating-for-beginners-57368.html

Like my earlier post, I've had a tough time, a really tough time, in the momentary gap between shooting and eating.
This technique is simple in theory: Don't wait to shoot your entire load, grab the first squirt or two and slurp it up before you are done cumming.
A longer gap should make it easier. You could try shooting into a shot glass and knocking it back when you feel less spent. You won't even have to deal with the texture because it will thin out after 5-10 minutes. If you don't like the taste, have some other taste in your mouth before you knock it back.

If you make it easy on yourself at the start, you'll get used to having your cum in your mouth and soon be able to do it however you want.

I've been eating mine pretty much from the beginning when I first learned about masturbation.

I'm not a fan of huge thick loads though. I like a lot of cum, but not in thick globs. I've found that if I edge for a long time, I produce more volume and it seems to be more 'watered down' for lack of a better term. I like the taste of this more than just straight out cumming in my hand and eating it. Of course, by the time I finally finish after I've edged myself for an hour or longer I'm pretty horny for anything.

One of the guys I used to suck regularly had the best pre-cum. It was so sweet and I loved the taste of it for as long as he could hold out. When he finally came in big squirts, it didn't taste as good. But you can't choose what his cum is going to taste like. His job forced him to move though.

I'm also a huge fan of eating cum out of a wet pussy.

My wife pushed me through that "wall". One day after an intense 69 foreplay session, then riding me reverse cowgirl until we both climaxed, she scooted right back into a 69, took my shaft into her mouth and lowered her cum filled vagina right onto my mouth. Hearing her moans and grinding on my face drove us both wild, she turned around and rode my with a vengeance while kissing me deeply. She kept telling me how much she loved tasting our combined juices. We both climaxed again and she told me to clean her up. She also enjoys when I pull out and cum in her butt crack and then clean up that as well. As she calls it now, cleanup on aisle 69. Yes ma'am!
You have a wonderful wife that loves sex you are lucky

Sometimes, she wants several orgasms from my mouth first, and I gladly provide my mouth. Then she might want me to cum inside her, and I gratefully provide my cum... then, she wants me to clean up my cum, while also giving more orgasms with my mouth... I'm hot thinking about it.
I swallow my own cum every morning , sometimes twice before getting out of bed and always off or out of her.

Taste my own several times over the years while playing solo. Eaten it a couple of times, at request of a play partner.

Once, however I came in a FWB bareback and she wasn't fully done, so asked;

"Will you eat me clean and make me cum"

I obliged, wasn't massively my thing. Bit of was hot, and did it for her. She enjoyed.

I've been eating mine pretty much from the beginning when I first learned about masturbation.

I'm not a fan of huge thick loads though. I like a lot of cum, but not in thick globs. I've found that if I edge for a long time, I produce more volume and it seems to be more 'watered down' for lack of a better term. I like the taste of this more than just straight out cumming in my hand and eating it. Of course, by the time I finally finish after I've edged myself for an hour or longer I'm pretty horny for anything.

One of the guys I used to suck regularly had the best pre-cum. It was so sweet and I loved the taste of it for as long as he could hold out. When he finally came in big squirts, it didn't taste as good. But you can't choose what his cum is going to taste like. His job forced him to move though.

I'm also a huge fan of eating cum out of a wet pussy.
I too am not a fan of globs of cum. It's got to be smooth.

Pre-cum is the Best. I never had a mental block on that. However, learned to eat my cum after I had been reluctant for many years. Then I found out what I was missing. Always had the urge to do it after all the experiences with my personal cocksucker and guys in ABSs. I think it's more the act of cocksucking that appeals to me, but they all seemed to love cum so much, for them, it must be the "icing on the cake".

I too am not a fan of globs of cum. It's got to be smooth.

Pre-cum is the Best. I never had a mental block on that. However, learned to eat my cum after I had been reluctant for many years. Then I found out what I was missing. Always had the urge to do it after all the experiences with my personal cocksucker and guys in ABSs. I think it's more the act of cocksucking that appeals to me, but they all seemed to love cum so much, for them, it must be the "icing on the cake".
I like it thick and chunky and with huge amounts , delicious !!!

Back