If you could suck your own cock or lick your own pussy, would you?

Assuming it was perfectly comfortable.

Would you cum in your mouth? / Spit? / Swallow?
Would you use your hand or only your mouth?
Would you ever leave the house again?

Would you seek out your own pussy juices or avoid?
Would tasting yourself turn you on or off?
Would you insert a toy at the same time?
I think I'd use it as an alternative method of clit stimulation which is my favourite way to solo orgasm. I love my clit sucker but having a real tongue is just so much better. I guess I'd use my tongue like I do my fingers on my clit. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Let's put it this way, once I can get the head in my mouth, it means my belly is gone and I'll know that I've finally hit my gym goals.

And I'd never leave the house.

If I could reach my own arse crack and lick my own arsehole for hours, I would. I don't get enough rim jobs.

my partner and I were just chatting about this today! How amazing it would be for us each to be able to orally self pleasure ourselves in front of our partner. This could be a lot of fun with our partner eventually helping.
That actually sounds amazing. As a male, I of course tried to perform this act on myself on more than one occasion, but I've always been a few inches short. I canโ€™t even imagine what kind of flexibility a woman would need to do that

That actually sounds amazing. As a male, I of course tried to perform this act on myself on more than one occasion, but I've always been a few inches short. I canโ€™t even imagine what kind of flexibility a woman would need to do that
Stretching helps.......proper motivation!! Haha. Although age is a detractor.......I've found......good memories of younger days.

I absolutely would suck my own cock if I was flexible enough! I would use my hand and mouth but I would always cum in my mouth and swallow my cum every time i would masturbate. (I have tried a few times in my younger days but I was not all successful).

I absolutely would suck my own cock if I was flexible enough! I would use my hand and mouth but I would always cum in my mouth and swallow my cum every time i would masturbate. (I have tried a few times in my younger days but I was not all successful).
That's why we have to suck each other when we want it to work. ๐Ÿ˜

Assuming it was perfectly comfortable.

Would you cum in your mouth? / Spit? / Swallow?
Would you use your hand or only your mouth?
Would you ever leave the house again?

Would you seek out your own pussy juices or avoid?
Would tasting yourself turn you on or off?
Would you insert a toy at the same time?
I would do it all night long. Iโ€™ve had dreams of doing it and I never want to wake up from it.

Ditto

Back