If You Were An Article Of Clothing, What Would You Be?

LoveToSniffPanties

Panty Sniffer

So here is my first thread: If You Were An Article Of Clothing, What Would You Be?​

Surprise here! I would be a pair of women’s panty. How much closer could you get to a Women’s treasure without actually being with the woman! Being able to caress, hug, snuggle, push up into the vagina and ass would be great! Getting covered in the juices leaking. Absorbing the scent she is putting off. Plus if you are really comfortable and liked, you will be hand washed or delicately washed. She will take care of you and you would be her goto article to wear to all kind of events! AMAZING!

Now it’s your turn…Go…..

Same here but I'd include men as well as women, and specifically be a snug thong, cupping his balls and cock and the little strip of cloth tight up his ass, turning him on every time he feels it, the pouch becoming damp with his precum and male musk.

I think an old comfy t-shirt that my wife wears. I love it when she wears an old t-shirt of mine; just the shirt and some panties. Comfortable too but sexy as hell. Up close and personal.

I’d like to be one of those tiny micro bikinis. Literally nothing extra just the absolute minimum I could be to saviour the most important bits…🤣🤣🤣

…just realised a pearl g string would be nice!!!

Definitely pantyhose: it has all the benefits of panties like being snuggled tightly against a nice shaven lady's sex, but also supports, slenders a lady's legs, allows a lady to wear high heels more comfortably, gives some color to what could be a blotchy complexion, is inexpensive to purchase, can be used to keep legs warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer, provides better circulation to a lady's legs, is an item a lot of men adore almost to the point of being a fetish item... and can also be used to filter paint, be used as a coffee filter in a pinch, and as a fine sanding paper for ultra high gloss finishes.

So much from something so sheer!

What is not to love about multi-faceted pantyhose?

Petticoat - caressing the waist, brushing against the legs giving that tingly feeling every step and opening up with a stiff breeze.

Most days I feel like I would be the old, worn sweatshirt that is bunched up in the corner of the closet that is only there when there’s nothing else to wear and you wouldn’t want to be seen wearing it but at the same time you aren’t ready to throw it away yet.

Back