Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you for an audience? Variations?

Happy to have instruction… love a game of how do you like it ?
Softer?
Harder ?
Slower ?
Faster ?
Up ?
Down ?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Soft, sweet and gentle, with a lot of spit and gentle hand action. Playing with the balls is sexy too.

the scenario:

My wife says i can pick any woman to give me oral in front of an audience. BUT if i cum, a man of her choice screws her bareback at her risky time in front of said audience.

The twist:

I pick our neighbour, she's very middle of the road and i think i can hold back. Within 2 or 3 minutes she's so good her mouth overflows with my load.

The end:

I watch as my wife's boss gives her a long, exhausting pounding in front of the audience finishing so deep his load isn't even seen. Shes cum with him multiple times.

the scenario:

My wife says i can pick any woman to give me oral in front of an audience. BUT if i cum, a man of her choice screws her bareback at her risky time in front of said audience.

The twist:

I pick our neighbour, she's very middle of the road and i think i can hold back. Within 2 or 3 minutes she's so good her mouth overflows with my load.

The end:

I watch as my wife's boss gives her a long, exhausting pounding in front of the audience finishing so deep his load isn't even seen. Shes cum with him multiple times.
All sounds good to me, except maybe the risky time bit.

Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

Again, I doubt it will occur for me, but it’s exciting to think about

What say the rest of you?
I’ve done it in front of an audience of two, more would be even more exciting. And yes to the ties and blindfolds too.

I’ve been sucked in front of others, once in front of another couple, and a few times in front one of her friends

Perfect solution is older woman , watched by another , fully dressed , arms length , watching intently…..

Perfect solution is older woman , watched by another , fully dressed , arms length , watching intently…..
for clarity, another , older ( Auntie , Grandma) woman, elegantly dressed, prim , proper , but sensual …..

Hmmm that’s fun,I’d like to be completely naked in front of a decent crowd. I’d want to watch for sure,I’d also love to hear everybody talking about me and teasing me about my dick(it’s on the small side for being such a big guy)
I’d love to have several different women take turns on me and as long as they want,I typically last quite awhile when getting sucked. Maybe after each one gives up the next tries to be the one to make me cum

I like the idea.
I have a few variations in mind.

It can be a pre-decided event where married couples watch a woman performing oral sex or me ravaging her mouth as she's tied up.

It can be a neighbor watching us and even though we know about it we put up a show. The neighbor can be a middle aged lady who craves sex. Or a well-built fitness enthusiast who likes my girl.

Another one can be my partner's sister or best friend who catches us but we invite her to watch.

I think I could be convinced, but I would really need to trust whoever was inviting me to curate the audience. Specifically, it would need to be strangers. And at that, why stop at oral sex? I’m assuming my wrists would be tied (because duh, of course they would), and then perhaps I would take whatever from whomever.
And then people, who know you start to appear out of nowhere :)

Back