Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you for an audience? Variations?

Blindfolded under the illusion its my wife performing in front of an audience. Its a guy. I get vocal about how its the best and she's got even better at it. As i start saying I'm close my wife removes my blindfold. I just look at the guy, we stare at eachother and i beg him to make me cum as my wife watches

Never happened as you ask. However I have and am willing to help man or woman climax in front of their friends or in private

Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

Again, I doubt it will occur for me, but it’s exciting to think about

What say the rest of you?
I won’t say where I was, but I was in a situation where I had a lot of naked women around me.

My best friend and I picked out a girl at the beginning. They were with us the entire night. Then the host filled in slots of other women around us.

I was blindfolded and played a game where I had to suck the tits of different women to figure out who was the girl I started with. Then I had her suck me in front of everyone so I’ll know her skills. Again, blindfolded and had other girls suck me. I had to choose who my original was.

If I lost, I got spanked by the host.

Oh man, to be young again!

I won’t say where I was, but I was in a situation where I had a lot of naked women around me.

My best friend and I picked out a girl at the beginning. They were with us the entire night. Then the host filled in slots of other women around us.

I was blindfolded and played a game where I had to suck the tits of different women to figure out who was the girl I started with. Then I had her suck me in front of everyone so I’ll know her skills. Again, blindfolded and had other girls suck me. I had to choose who my original was.

If I lost, I got spanked by the host.

Oh man, to be young again!
Sounds like an amazing time to me!

Master and I have discussed this and many other exhibitionist and voyuer activities extensively and I have a feeling this will be taking place in various forms. I wonder though if it's just as simple as that. There is a lot to be considered before going down any rabbit hole. I am looking forward to it though.
I'd like to talk about your feelings on exhibitionist and voyeuring. Sure like to be in on those fun times when they happen. Lets chat.

my fav fantasy lately has been, I’d love to be video recorded sucking a cock while others watched; then I’d take the recording and jerk off watching me taking a huge load. Not sure why I want to watch myself sucking; something nasty about it…..

Back