Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you for an audience? Variations?

mpeters

Persecuted
Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

Again, I doubt it will occur for me, but it’s exciting to think about

What say the rest of you?

I answered this in the 1st thread:
I'd do this, but under the guise of a paid "course" in sexual techniques, where myself and partner(s) would show non-proficient shaggers all the ways to achieve sexual gratification and pleasure.

Of course they'd see more than myself getting masturbated in the second class next week.
Receiving oral sex in front of my class would be lesson 2.

Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

I would love it. Bound or unbound, Completely naked. Having more than one person taking turns. no blindfold. mixed or female audience

Absolutely, blindfolded, mixed sexes eating my pussy and my ass, sucking my nipples. Yep.

I think I like my wife to do it to me in front of an intimate group.

For example, after dinner at a dinner party, the conversation turns to oral sex. The wine flows and the dares start.

About 7 or 8 guests all dressed in their finery watch and maybe do more.

It would be a dinner to remember ❤️.

Humm laying back now having my morning coffee naked. That would be nice having my morning coffee as my cock gets worshipped and everyone eyes on us

Humm laying back now having my morning coffee naked. That would be nice having my morning coffee as my cock gets worshipped and everyone eyes on us
Yes, a perfect activity to have with maybe 3 or 4 other couples. Tied and having coffee, or wine would present a problem. I would prefer to be tied and blindfolded with various persons "performing". Slowly, edging with a strong element of teasing. Stroking out the precum and sharing it with the group and having me try to guess who is who. Maybe add some cunnilingus to muffle my moans.

It's probably already happened, though not in a formal way. What I mean by that is the wife and I were in the swinging lifestyle for 15+ years. During that time I'm pretty sure I got sucked while others were watching -- either other people we were playing with at the time or spectators at clubs or parties. Never to completion, however; just as foreplay.

Absolutely, blindfolded, both men and women taking turns sucking my cock. Then, after I cum, we reverse rolls, still blindfolded, I'm the one sucking cock and eating pussy, curious as to whose cum I'm swallowing!

Back