Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

My first wife had a fantasy that would fit this. She fantasied about being a live sexual demonstration model. She would be naked there would be a tutor and a room full of students, like in a lecture theartre. The tutor would point out all of her "rude" bits, touch them and manipulate them while explaining their nature and function to the students. He would have her take a variety of poses, mainly displaying her cunt, opening the pussy lips thrusting his fingers in, again while explaining to the students. She remains passive throughout the fantasy, having no control over what was happening. She wasn't masturbated in front of the crowd, just displayed.

In real life, she did enjoy having people watch us fucking. When we started out swinging we started with making out in front of other couples, while we watched them. She loved that, more so than the swapping we got into later. I think the activity fed the same fantasy outlined above.

Last edited:
I actually have.. years ago my wife used to sell sex toys ECT. At home parties like Tupperware except this is sex toys so she usually have like 20 clients over that she decided that if I wanted to be a model so she could you know display how these different things would work on these ladies men it would help her out.. Didn't have to ask me twice.. although I never did climax at one of the showings I did have a lot of women masturbating me putting little vibrators around my dick it was freaking hot..

I actually have.. years ago my wife used to sell sex toys ECT. At home parties like Tupperware except this is sex toys so she usually have like 20 clients over that she decided that if I wanted to be a model so she could you know display how these different things would work on these ladies men it would help her out.. Didn't have to ask me twice.. although I never did climax at one of the showings I did have a lot of women masturbating me putting little vibrators around my dick it was freaking hot..
Some guys have all the luck....🤣🤣🤣

That is so hot.

My first wife had a fantasy that would fit this. She fantasied about being a live sexual demonstration model. She would be naked there would be a tutor and a room full of students, like in a lecture theartre. The tutor would point out all of her "rude" bits, touch them and manipulate them while explaining their nature and function to the students. He would have her take a variety of poses, mainly displaying her cunt, opening the pussy lips thrusting his fingers in, again while explaining to the students. She remains passive throughout the fantasy, having no control over what was happening. She wasn't masturbated in front of the crowd, just displayed.

In real life, she did enjoy having people watch us fucking. When we started out swinging we started with making out in front of other couples, while we watched them. She loved that, more so than the swapping we got into later. I think the activity fed the same fantasy outlined above.
If her fantasy had gone further to being masturbated to orgasm that would have been unreal:)

"...Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?..."​

I would and have on a few different occasions with other men and usually the audience who enjoys watching me masturbate or being masturbated are men too, which I enjoy immensely. I more often entertain an audience of men on skype but have also done it in person too ;) I love having others enjoy watching me masturbate or being masturbated by someone else :)

Not sure. I’m not sure if I am bold enough to let an audience watch.

From a story standpoint, it could be an interesting premise. Small group who has a competition. Now would the competition be how long each guy can hold out, how many times he can cum within an hour, or volume?

Not sure. I’m not sure if I am bold enough to let an audience watch.

From a story standpoint, it could be an interesting premise. Small group who has a competition. Now would the competition be how long each guy can hold out, how many times he can cum within an hour, or volume?
Maybe a combination of distance and volume.

In principle, absolutely yes! No hesitation, quite eager in fact.

However (real life, there's always a "but," isn't there?), TBH my enthusiasm would be less than it was when I was young and could provide an impressive fireworks display reliably.

I'd be curious, though, how much (it's definitely not an "if") that would matter to individuals in the audience, particularly women (because men of some age would intuitively empathize).

I have similar fantasies. They involve me being completely naked with my legs spread in front of an audience of fully-dressed people.

An attractive young woman, also fully dressed, “takes care of me”, playing with my nipples and clit, describing what she’s doing and telling me what a slut I am.

It’s not clinical. It’s like a piece of performance art. And when I finally cum, the audience applauds.

I have similar fantasies. They involve me being completely naked with my legs spread in front of an audience of fully-dressed people.

An attractive young woman, also fully dressed, “takes care of me”, playing with my nipples and clit, describing what she’s doing and telling me what a slut I am.

It’s not clinical. It’s like a piece of performance art. And when I finally cum, the audience applauds.
Like you, I also like masturbating to an audience. I've done it at the beach several times.

Back