Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you for an audience? Variations?

I don’t think I could handle seeing the audience.
I want to be able to do that, but being honest here. My anxiety would kick in and ruin everything.
So blindfold would be an option.
Also me performing the oral sex could work, since I would not see the audience and could focus on what I was doing.

Love the thought, but in reality not for me.
To be honest, you never know if you do not try. As they say - It is better to be sorry than be sorry that you never tried ;)

Been there done that on the receiving end. Small audience after I lost dramatically in strip poker. Also one of the wife's fantasies. Being stripped naked by a group, blindfolded, restrained and made to cum over and over. Oral of course as part of it. Could be all male, female or mixed. Different scenarios like at a pool party, wine party at friends, on a nice boat....Same happy ending.

Yes and it has happened. I had arranged to receive a blowjob from a guy’s Craigslist ad.
I emailed him 45 minutes before our scheduled time and he told me that his mistress wanted to watch.
I said ok, thinking he was full of BS. I got there and she was there.
It was different having an audience especially when she was giving him orders on how to suck me.
She had me shoot my load on his face. Shen then started cleaning my cum off his face and feeding it to him. The last bit she took.
It was a blast with an audience.

Would definitely sign up for this of offered and as mentioned above, being blind folded (and even not being able to hear) while having others utilizing my oral skills and others watching would be fun. I’d be up for it until whomever was in charge decided it was time to be done.

Would definitely sign up for this of offered and as mentioned above, being blind folded (and even not being able to hear) while having others utilizing my oral skills and others watching would be fun. I’d be up for it until whomever was in charge decided it was time to be done.
OMG being blindfolded AND unable to hear what was going on and what was about to happen??? Daaaaaaaaammmnnn...

Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

Again, I doubt it will occur for me, but it’s exciting to think about

What say the rest of you?
Tied, blindfolded, men and women, no time limit but would be on to the next person/mouth/tongue once I cum.

Back