Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

I have similar fantasies. They involve me being completely naked with my legs spread in front of an audience of fully-dressed people.

An attractive young woman, also fully dressed, “takes care of me”, playing with my nipples and clit, describing what she’s doing and telling me what a slut I am.

It’s not clinical. It’s like a piece of performance art. And when I finally cum, the audience applauds.
That sounds like fun!!!

Absolutely and I have. In an art class I had posed several times before, this time I kept developing an erection, it was suggested that masturbation might calm my condition.

Before I could respond a rather eager guy volunteered, the ladies giggled and agreed.

I was bisexual so I shocked everyone when I agreed as well.

There wasn't a lot of drawing going on while a rather red faced younger guy stroked me till I came shaking and shuddering, shooting my load all over.

I did sit for several more minutes, nude post orgasm in that wonderful glow.

Given my ED stuff, I would prefer giving rather than receiving. I’ve never experienced this & never been w a guy but have had fantasies. I think I would enjoy a mixed audience (M/F) & taking turns pleasuring as many as I could. Even doing cleanup duty as requested for both. The size of the audience isn’t that important. Probably, the more the merrier. The chances of these fantasies becoming a reality are very slim but I enjoy jerking off thinking about them. I have ED & can’t get hard enough to penetrate but I can get semi hard enough to stroke & cum.

I would, be willing. I've done various elements of this but never all together.

I've been edged by men and women, done the group thing.

So adding it together, tied, and edged them milked to numerous orgasms for an audience would be wild.

This sounds like an interesting fantasy. I wold definitely be willing to try something like this

My wife has a female friend that is now single who sells adult toys. Have begun to think about the possibilities of what a private toy showing might bring.
Probably with all the fun and excitement of a tupperware party. If you believe someone who is single and sells products will want to masturbate you with toys in front of others why don't you ask your wife to arrange it for you. Of course who would be interested in purchasing male toys, maybe she could arrange the local football lads for your private party.

Yes, preferably a woman, in a room full of women maybe some of their boyfriends

Back