Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you for an audience? Variations?

Not to hijack or disoriented this thread, but it just occurred to me that there are variations worth exploring, all of them assuming the question to "Audience?" to be "Sure!"

• Would you rather do or be done?
  • Be in the audience while your SO is "on stage?"
  • Which do you think (s)he'd prefer, do or be done?
  • Which do you think (s)he'd rather, you on stage or someone else?
  • And if you, on stage with you or in the audience?
Does that exhaust the permutations?

TBH, I would rather do than be done; DEFINITELY in the audience for her; be done; me (but by the slightest of margins, really); I think she'd rather watch me be done from the discomfort of the seat she'd be squirming in wondering if it would be so bad if the whole audience simply gave in to the temptation to, well, check under the hood (while girls can literally, I meant it only metaphorically) for leaks.

Not to hijack or disoriented this thread, but it just occurred to me that there are variations worth exploring, all of them assuming the question to "Audience?" to be "Sure!"

• Would you rather do or be done?
Be done
  • Be in the audience while your SO is "on stage?"
Sure
  • Which do you think (s)he'd prefer, do or be done?
Depends on which my partner i was with
  • Which do you think (s)he'd rather, you on stage or someone else?
Again, depends on the partner

Yes! This is one of my fantasies. Blindfolded, tied up, spread eagle, offering my pussy for whoever wants to taste, lick, suck…
This is very close to one of mine too. Instead of blindfolded, I'd want to be wearing a mask to hide my identity. I think I could go either way if I was seeing the audience or not - either one would illicit a different type of arousal. Spread eagle in a chair.

The image that came to mind was a sex ed class, which was a popular one and thus held in a mid size auditorium. Just like for a drawing or painting class would have a model, I was the subject to be practiced on after the lecture. First thought was that I was alone on stage, but as I'm typing this, the image is filling out with the instructor speaking to the left with the screen for his powerpoint behind me. And to fill out the image, there would have to be several subjects for a class that large in order for everyone to have a type during the 'lab' portion of the class period.

Now the question would be, would the instructor float to give helpful hints or praise? Or would each subject have their own teaching assistant to monitor progress? In any case, being tied up is important to avoid interfering with each student's progress. And each student got a limited time - so it could be absolute agony because you get going and then it stops - and even though there is a quick replacement, it still breaks the build. And hmmm, would there be enough of a break so that each student starts from square one? That could be even more delicious agony. And the end of the session, would the instructor show the class how it's really done - knowing that these subjects would need to get off? Or would the subjects be sent off in agony, left to their own devices to get satifaction.

Good thread subject! Bravo!

Blindfolded me.

Hush the audience. Is it 1? 5? 50, watching?

Lead me to the stage. I'm already maxed out and throbbing.

Bind me up, standing, spread.

Someone touch me everywhere with your mouth, and mouth alone. No clues as to who.

I had an odd dream last night that wifey had trimmed her bush to be the same shape as her BFF's. They both showed me to prove it. Then they blindfolded me, tied my hands behind my back and had me go down on one of them but I didn't know which. It either wasn't Mrs AW or she was reacting differently to usual on purpose. Dream ended before I learned who it was and I can't exactly ask her :D

My girlfriend has as she likes to say performed oral sex to completion many times in front of my friends. She has also performed oral sex on a couple of my friends. I like to get behind her and fuck her in her ass while she sucks on my friends cock. I make her tell them what I'm doing and after I have come in her ass I like to turn her around and show them my come dripping out of her asshole. With her permission I have attached a couple of photos.

Attachments

• Cum on her Ass with Dick.jpg
    Cum on her Ass with Dick.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Cum on her Ass.jpg
    Cum on her Ass.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 37
My girlfriend has as she likes to say performed oral sex to completion many times in front of my friends. She has also performed oral sex on a couple of my friends. I like to get behind her and fuck her in her ass while she sucks on my friends cock. I make her tell them what I'm doing and after I have come in her ass I like to turn her around and show them my come dripping out of her asshole. With her permission I have attached a couple of photos.
Her ass is very pretty, especially covered in your cum. You have some lucky friends

Yes! 'd be all in for that. Being bound, helpless an completely naked in front of a fully clothed audience while being sucked on or stroked by one or more of either sex would be amazing. While the blindfold would be nice for enhancing the sensual aspect of it, I think being able to see my handlers and the audience watching would be even better.

Yes! 'd be all in for that. Being bound, helpless an completely naked in front of a fully clothed audience while being sucked on or stroked by one or more of either sex would be amazing. While the blindfold would be nice for enhancing the sensual aspect of it, I think being able to see my handlers and the audience watching would be even better.
I agree. "Seeing is Believing"

Last edited:
I think I'd enjoy it in an already sexualized context like an orgy where everyone stopped to watch, or maybe a nude resort? Where everyone watching is also nude or at least partially nude.

For an audience of one.
One mature, Curvy, elegantly dressed matron , well dressed in figure hugging but conservative clothes…close, watching intensely her similar close friend take me in her glossy lips mmmmm

I'd be willing to allow a woman to give me oral sex anywhere and almost anytime the audience would make it more exciting though as long as she was into it as well.

Okay, the last one seemed popular, this one could be just as popular. Would you be willing to have someone perform oral sex on you in front of an audience of any size?

What variations would make it more exciting for you? I.e. being tied, blindfolded, different people taking turns, males and females, etc.?

So for me, it probably won’t surprise anyone that I would absolutely be in favor of doing this. Being tied and blindfolded and having different people taking turns would make it even more exciting, because no two people do it the same way, and I’d be okay with either sex doing it to me. Afterwards I’m sure I’d be wondering who all were involved and in what order, but that could be half the fun!

Again, I doubt it will occur for me, but it’s exciting to think about

What say the rest of you?
Absolutely.

I’ve been with women who enjoy being exposed to the view of others while being pleasured, too. Very hot

my fav fantasy lately has been, I’d love to be video recorded sucking a cock while others watched; then I’d take the recording and jerk off watching me taking a huge load. Not sure why I want to watch myself sucking; something nasty about it…..
I’ve recorded myself sucking and deepthroating a couple of my dildos and like to watch a few times before deleting them.

my fav fantasy lately has been, I’d love to be video recorded sucking a cock while others watched; then I’d take the recording and jerk off watching me taking a huge load. Not sure why I want to watch myself sucking; something nasty about it…..
I’d have to be someplace where nobody would know me, but I’d love to have my wife order me to strip down in front of others, then blindfold me. Suck and lick my nipples before attaching alligator nipple clamps that bite into me a bit. Then lube up my ass and have me sit on a thick dildo before giving me a blowjob. After a few minutes, if someone put their hard cock on my lips I don’t think I could resist sucking my first dick.

I have had an partner of 63 stop a passionate embrace and deep kiss to ask would I mind if her neighbour joined us . Not knowing what was to come , I agreed and a 65 year old , plump, curvy elegantly dressed Maria came in …. Terri and I continued our kissing, Terri stripped , gave me extraordinary, prolonged oral …Maria sat on the sofa and watched .. wonderful.

Not many people can suck my clitty right as I'm very sensitive, but some tried.

I've sucked others a lot more than they've sucked me.

[ material prohibited per our forum guidelines]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back