Tasting your own pussy

Linda told Sue that I'd mentioned she (Linda) smelled like French fries. Sue replied that Jayjee noted Sue's aquatic scent. They laughed and exclaimed simultaneously: "Fish and chips!"

I have always enjoyed tasting myself off my fingers or a dildo or cock . The reaction it gets it is also a turn on obviously.

A few Lovers have pulled my face away from giving them head and said...I want you in me...Gladly...followed by her hands holding my face and lick kissing my face to enjoyour flavor mix as my cock is sliding in her. Sooooooo sensual

This thread really has me thinking, because I don’t usually taste my own fingers if I’ve been masturbating, and I can’t imagine why, because I love sucking the taste of myself off a dick/toy that has been inside me. I’ve always been more than happy to do it with real-life sex, and one of my absolute hottest Lit sexting experiences was with someone who cyber-dommed the hell out of me and had me fuck my pussy with a toy until I got close, and every time I was about to come, he made me stop and suck my own juices off the toy.

This thread really has me thinking, because I don’t usually taste my own fingers if I’ve been masturbating, and I can’t imagine why, because I love sucking the taste of myself off a dick/toy that has been inside me. I’ve always been more than happy to do it with real-life sex, and one of my absolute hottest Lit sexting experiences was with someone who cyber-dommed the hell out of me and had me fuck my pussy with a toy until I got close, and every time I was about to come, he made me stop and suck my own juices off the toy.
I have gotten into the habit of doing this with my younger sub. She started it by sending me a video of her fingering herself, then tasting herself...

So now, pretty much every time we have sex, I put a couple fingers in her pussy while I'm fucking her (we've also used a vibe/toys... maybe she's into DP?), get them nice and creamy/wet, then put them to her mouth. She always opens and sucks them clean.
My favorite is when the friction from the repeated 'in/out' turns her pussy juices from clear to milky. I make sure to scoop it off my cock and offer it to her. That usually makes me cum pretty quick.

To be fair, I also love to eat/taste her juices and cream. We swap flavors... she snowballs me from time to time, I always kiss her after she gives me head. But there's just something about watching her taste herself... and I LOVE it when her mouth/kisses taste like her pussy. 😋

For the women here: How do you feel about tasting your own pussy? Neutral? Like it? Dislike it?

Is it something that you do sometimes while masturbating? Is it rare or frequent?

Do you only do it with a sex partner?

If you are straight, how do you feel about tasting yourself on his cock if he pulls out during sex?

If you are in a lesbian encounter, do you feel differently about tasting your partner’s pussy versus your own?

My wife doesn’t mind tasting it on my cock during sex, but she feels neutral about it. I think it’s hot.
Love it!

Back