Tasting your own pussy

I love you ladies that love the taste of your own juices. It is so hot & such a turn on.

QUESTION for the ladies. Do you once in awhile (or often) put your fingers in your pussy & lick it often. Say just when you are doing chores or watching TV? Is this more common for a woman to do than most guys realize?

My wife use to do that a lot. She knew I liked it but she was doing it mostly for herself because she told me she really liked the smell of her pussy and the taste of her wet juices as well. We'd be watching TV or at the dinner table and she would do this often. Smell her fingers and lick them after just reaching down really quick rubbing her pussy & putting her fingers in herself. It became like a habit to her. I seen her many times do this just walking around the house in her nighty or robe even when I knew darn well she didn't know I was looking. She'd do this while taking a shower or maybe 2-3 times an hour just walking around the house washing dishes or doing laundry you name it. I NEVER once complained I thought it was hot and considered it normal thing for her to enjoy doing. She told me it was calming to her also but at the same time arousing. And this was back when I'd know almost every night we were having sex. Even as a older lady now I still catch once in a while rubbing herself & sniffing her fingers. Our sex life sadly has been over due to her health issues.
I told her I love it when she still does that. Now that she's older she doesn't do it as frequent and she told me it's more of smell and "out of habit" and not a sex thing anymore.
Anyways, interested in what some other ladies might have to say regarding.

My wife loved masturbating in front of me licking her juices off her fingers constantly. I was the one who got her into it & comfortable with it. When we'd have sex, both our juices were in our mouths the entire time it was always the exciting part of intercourse and our sex tasting each other while passionately kissing. She got me to except tasting my own cum by kissing me and rubbing my cum on her nipples for me to lick off. It got her off so that got me off knowing that me taking my own cum out of the mouth after BJs, cream pies, etc. got her off. She asked me to do that for years. "Why wont' you kiss me after you cum in my mouth?" It took me quite a while to realize that it is something she enjoyed and it got her off big time once I was willing to do that. She loved watching me even playing with my own cum while she'd masturbate to another orgasm. These are the things that got me hard again and be able to have sex sessions rather than just get off once & be done. Ah it was good times that I truly miss now.

I am not so sure it is just about the taste as I find that rather bland but knowing where his cock has just been and knowing that you made him cum for you. That makes it rather erotic for me and rather exciting.
I like knowing that she'll suck her juices off my cock. Or our juices. I've tried a couple of my blends and i have to say.. intoxicating

I often have a little taste of my fingers while I'm masturbating. I like the taste... almost a little metallic. I also like to kiss my partner after she has been licking me, catching a brief taste of my pussy on her tongue and lips. It tastes yummy! :)

Lots of love, Sara xxx
Sounds lush 🙂

I can remember only once pulling out of her and putting it in her mouth. She was into the moment and kinda realized it after the fact. It only happened once and that was 25 yrs ago.

Back