Tasting your own pussy

For the women here: How do you feel about tasting your own pussy? Neutral? Like it? Dislike it?

Is it something that you do sometimes while masturbating? Is it rare or frequent?

Do you only do it with a sex partner?

If you are straight, how do you feel about tasting yourself on his cock if he pulls out during sex?

If you are in a lesbian encounter, do you feel differently about tasting your partner’s pussy versus your own?

My wife doesn’t mind tasting it on my cock during sex, but she feels neutral about it. I think it’s hot.
For the women here: How do you feel about tasting your own pussy? Neutral? Like it? Dislike it?
For me I like it, I wouldn't want my partner to taste it if I tasted bad. I taste good.

Is it something that you do sometimes while masturbating? Is it rare or frequent?
Sometimes, yes while masterbating. What do you consider frequently?

No, I do it with myself and with a partner, looking him square in the eye. I also give him a taste while, lets say I'm sucking him.

If you are straight, how do you feel about tasting yourself on his cock if he pulls out during sex?
Not at all, I do it frequently, stop during sex to suck him and go back to fucking.

If you are in a lesbian encounter, do you feel differently about tasting your partner’s pussy versus your own?
I've never tasted another woman. Hope this helps Dr. Happy :)

My wife doesn’t mind tasting it on my cock during sex, but she feels neutral about it. I think it’s hot.

For me I like it, I wouldn't want my partner to taste it if I tasted bad. I taste good.

Sometimes, yes while masterbating. What do you consider frequently?

No, I do it with myself and with a partner, looking him square in the eye. I also give him a taste while, lets say I'm sucking him.

Not at all, I do it frequently, stop during sex to suck him and go back to fucking.

I've never tasted another woman. Hope this helps Dr. Happy :)

Oh yes, it so very hot. My wife was reluctant for a while to suck me while we fucked but would do it. Now there’s absolutely no hesitation.

For the women here: How do you feel about tasting your own pussy? Neutral? Like it? Dislike it? I LOVE it now. I used to do it just as a show for my boyfriend but then I started to get aroused by the scent and then having the taste in my mouth while I played. :heart::heart::heart:

Is it something that you do sometimes while masturbating? Is it rare or frequent? Frequent when nature allows me to do it.

Do you only do it with a sex partner? I used to but it's for me now most of the time.

If you are straight, how do you feel about tasting yourself on his cock if he pulls out during sex? I like it now, but I honestly didn't think anything of it for years. It's just something that happens during sex.

If you are in a lesbian encounter, do you feel differently about tasting your partner’s pussy versus your own? I've tasted one other woman's and it's arousing if I've not already come or I'm indifferent if I have.

My wife doesn’t mind tasting it on my cock during sex, but she feels neutral about it. I think it’s hot. I think it's hot because it feels naughty. 😻

Yesss … it’s not so much the flavor itself, but tasting myself on his cock is a thrill.

I don’t usually taste myself when I masturbate, but I do love to run my fingers through my bush and smell them, or take off my panties and hold them under my nose. The warm musky scent of my wet pussy always gets me wetter
I agree! I prefer to taste my pussy on cock rather than my fingers because it’s more of a turn on but I do love the smell of my pussy on my fingers. I always have even when I was really young. I’ve always loved that musky smell .

Last edited:
I enjoy it when my wife sucks her own juices, but I always though she did it to please me until I got her on a hidden cam . She was home alone and started playing, she got naked and was rubbing her pussy, she was sticking her fingers in and then licking them dry, it was amazing

Back