Pussy whacking

Scotchlander

Always horny
I don’t really discuss sex with other men, only on here. So I do not know if any of you guys have ever used this technique.

Years ago I found a female that enjoyed her pussy being whacked by my hard cock. She moaned and orgasmed and orgasmed when I did it. So I did it more and more until a puddle appeared on her pussy and she was in heaven while I splashed about.

So does any of you guys use this technique? Have any of you ladies had this and did you enjoy?

Thank Lonemilf? It was amazing and I guessed I was doing something right from your reply. Can I practise with you? 🙏🏻

Last edited:
As long as you're stimulating the clit, you're likely to get a positive response. If you can get that much of a reaction from using your penis, you should probably try 'tapping' with a hand or tongue :)
I first saw this technique from a FWB who showed me how she masturbated. Before she started she said "I just tap myself" and then proceeded to show me. It worked great with just her index finger slapping away. She got so wet I could hear the sploosh as the finger made contact.

I first saw this technique from a FWB who showed me how she masturbated. Before she started she said "I just tap myself" and then proceeded to show me. It worked great with just her index finger slapping away. She got so wet I could hear the sploosh as the finger made contact.
Yes! This is how I tried to describe. I’m sure a finger would work to start with, but a hard cock later and it was amazing. It sounded like I was jumping into a puddle 💦💦💦 it had her soaking and a great technique. Hopefully some guys will read this and try it out.

Yes, slapping a pussy with my hard cock does excite a lot of women. And I've had many women slap my cock on their breasts.

My wife used to enjoy sliding her pussy up and down the underside of my hard cock without inserting it. The feeling on her pussylips and clit was very enjoyable for her (and me).

My wife enjoys this.

Not all the time, but there are times I just spank her pussy and clit with my cock.

She’s not into pain at all, but it’s an “erotic light spanking” she once told me. She does enjoy it and it makes her cum very differently she says.

Yes, slapping a pussy with my hard cock does excite a lot of women. And I've had many women slap my cock on their breasts.

My wife used to enjoy sliding her pussy up and down the underside of my hard cock without inserting it. The feeling on her pussylips and clit was very enjoyable for her (and me).
And I've been made to cum more than once by this...love the feeling.

I don’t really discuss sex with other men, only on here. So I do not know if any of you guys have ever used this technique.

Years ago I found a female that enjoyed her pussy being whacked by my hard cock. She moaned and orgasmed and orgasmed when I did it. So I did it more and more until a puddle appeared on her pussy and she was in heaven while I splashed about.

So does any of you guys use this technique? Have any of you ladies had this and did you enjoy?
does nothing for me.... and how is it fun for the guy?

I have had it done to me & a crop is far better, not that a hard cock is a bad thing

I'd never heard or thought of this until I saw a close friend do it to my wife one night and saw what it did to / for her . I just figured it was because of the newness of the first cock other than mine she'd had in 12 years . She absolutely enjoyed it and as a matter of fact all 3 of us did .

Back