Wife enjoys her tits being slapped

A quick/ unexpected slap than a lingering slowly easing nipple pinch

Tried this recently after seeing this post and was pleasantly surprised. Had her pinned against the wall holding her hands over her head with one hand and fingering her with the other. Then still pinning her arms I quickly slapped her tit. The excitement in her moan was unexpected, so I slapped both of them quickly again eliciting more moans. This led to really passionate sex. Thanks for the suggestion.

Tried this recently after seeing this post and was pleasantly surprised. Had her pinned against the wall holding her hands over her head with one hand and fingering her with the other. Then still pinning her arms I quickly slapped her tit. The excitement in her moan was unexpected, so I slapped both of them quickly again eliciting more moans. This led to really passionate sex. Thanks for the suggestion.
*This* is fucking hot....

Many of us find the dichotomy between lovemaking and rough sex to be an aphrodisiac of sorts. There are times when a woman simply craves things that extend beyond a gentle caress or kiss. Not all the time, mind you, but with someone we love and trust enough to expose darker aspects of our libido with, rough sex, including corporal punishment-play both above and below the waist can feel more intimate than seduction. For most of us there is a hard-wired connection between the nerve-endings in our nipples and those between our legs.

Many of us find the dichotomy between lovemaking and rough sex to be an aphrodisiac of sorts. There are times when a woman simply craves things that extend beyond a gentle caress or kiss. Not all the time, mind you, but with someone we love and trust enough to expose darker aspects of our libido with, rough sex, including corporal punishment-play both above and below the waist can feel more intimate than seduction. For most of us there is a hard-wired connection between the nerve-endings in our nipples and those between our legs.
So true, MM! I have come to crave that rush of hard nipple play ...both giving and receiving.....that electrifies my libido!

For most of us there is a hard-wired connection between the nerve-endings in our nipples and those between our legs.
My wife used to say it was the one thing that was like how I involuntarily responded to sexual stimuli. When it's part of mutual foreplay, it's wonderful, but it was also fantastic when I came up behind her folding laundry and took hold of her breasts. She'd laugh and tell me I wasn't playing fair!

Well, ma'am, life isn't fair!

My wife whilst riding me asked me to slap her tits. Unsure about technique, I firmly flicked her nipples with my finger tips. She got a bit more heated the more I did this, but said, “Harder!” So, I thought in for a penny and gave her tits a proper slap. She rode me harder and said, “ More!”.
She came so hard, I was wondering what was so exciting for her.

i get bigger and harder when my cock gets slapped really hard. at first it retreats, and than it grows and grows as slaps continue. i've got a tiny penis to begin with, so it doesnt get huge, but it gets fired up and ready to go.

This doesn't surprise me. Some women enjoy nipple clamps, so it seems reasonable that slapping would appeal to them too. Part of the appeal is the kinkiness, but also trusting your partner. Good communication is important. A safe word is also a good idea.

Back