Rough and/or submissive sex?

I love rough sex. Pull my hair, hold me down, slap my face with your cock, fuck me hard and deep. Yes please.
Not into humiliation or degradation though, not unless it’s a fantasy chat. Then only occasionally that hits home.
Game-playing and acting out roles can be wonderfully dirty and perverse, on the understanding that it's strictly mutual and consensual

Game-playing and acting out roles can be wonderfully dirty and perverse, on the understanding that it's strictly mutual and consensual
Agreed. The expanse of the sexual mind is so beautiful. We can be turned on by acts that we don’t actually want to experience… and we can learn new ways of expressing our erotic desires in an infinite way. Lovely all around!

Agreed. The expanse of the sexual mind is so beautiful. We can be turned on by acts that we don’t actually want to experience… and we can learn new ways of expressing our erotic desires in an infinite way. Lovely all around!
Very true

My wife, when she’s really horny loves being treated bad. Slapped in the face with my cock. Tits hurt. Made to crawl around and be face fucked. And I mean she LOVES it. Always has me calling her names and making her dress like a whore for me to just totally use and abuse.

Who else enjoys this? And is it just during sex or as part of your day to day relationship?
how fortunate you ae my husband wishes he could get me to perform like this most men like their wifes to be that slut lucky you enjoy

Nous devrions former un club d'hommes dont les femmes sont des salopes insatiables qui aiment être baisées de façon brutale et sans limite.

want the person man or woman to take control in the bedroom at all times

Nous devrions former un club d'hommes dont les femmes sont des salopes insatiables qui aiment être baisées de façon brutale et sans limite.
Trop de mec seraient présent!

Faudrait aussi connaître le mot sécuritaire de chaque coquine! 😉

A few moms I been with and one young enough to be my daughter. Don’t worry she was over 21. Barely. Hahahaha

Back