Rough and/or submissive sex?

My wife, when she’s really horny loves being treated bad. Slapped in the face with my cock. Tits hurt. Made to crawl around and be face fucked. And I mean she LOVES it. Always has me calling her names and making her dress like a whore for me to just totally use and abuse.

Who else enjoys this? And is it just during sex or as part of your day to day relationship?
I can switch but nothing gets me off more than being submissive to a rough fuck. IRL I'm very much the opposite. So giving over to whatever and however he/she wants to do to me and talk to me and call me is bliss

In the bedroom or as foreplay, absolutely - part my legs and grope me as you smirk and comment that only needy sluts have such wet panties.

In my day-to-day nonsex life, though, I will absolutely have none of that.

So, for me anyway, the fun lies in switching roles and shedding my in-control, respectable, professional self for the fucktoy persona.

One of the issues that my husband and I had early on was that I never enjoyed soft, sensual love making. To me, sex was supposed to be rough and dirty and I honestly felt uncomfortable whenever my husband tried to take his time and make love to me. It's something that I had to learn how to enjoy over time, but even now, the majority of our sex is pretty hardcore. It's still what I enjoy most and I can endure the softer encounters just because I know it fulfills him.

One of the issues that my husband and I had early on was that I never enjoyed soft, sensual love making. To me, sex was supposed to be rough and dirty and I honestly felt uncomfortable whenever my husband tried to take his time and make love to me. It's something that I had to learn how to enjoy over time, but even now, the majority of our sex is pretty hardcore. It's still what I enjoy most and I can endure the softer encounters just because I know it fulfills him.
Wow, I have the opposite with my wife, but would love mostly rough sex like you do!

Submissive bi-guy here. Chastity and spankings really help me behave myself and do what I'm told to do. Man or Woman, if you spank it hard enough, I'm yours to command ! 😍.. just sayin'. 😉

Wifey enjoys degradation, name calling and slapping pretty much everywhere, but it needs to be built up : best way to go down that road is start smooth, talk about something she likes, then go a little rougher until she asks for the extreme stuff. I call it "the zone", the one even though we're open about our sex life wity friends we won't talk about because it might seem too weird! ;)

I’ve always been submissive and very much crave being dominated, used and abused. Humiliation is a very big turn on for me. My wife is dominant and absolutely enjoys and embraces the role (for want of a better word) Rough sex for us is a very enjoyable part of our sex life

I’ve always been submissive and very much crave being dominated, used and abused. Humiliation is a very big turn on for me. My wife is dominant and absolutely enjoys and embraces the role (for want of a better word) Rough sex for us is a very enjoyable part of our sex life
Does she like use a strap-on to your ass? spank you?

I agree with the caveat that only when she is really getting off on it, is it enjoyable.
Thing is, during our day to day life, she’s very much in charge. 😂
That’s probably the reason. She gets off on it, it gives her a chance to let go of that responsibility. That’s why I enjoy submitting to a woman, As I’m in control of everything else in my life, so it’s a turn on to for her to take that power in private. I think this is true for many powerful people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back