Rough and/or submissive sex?

Scotsbiman

Luscious licker
My wife, when she’s really horny loves being treated bad. Slapped in the face with my cock. Tits hurt. Made to crawl around and be face fucked. And I mean she LOVES it. Always has me calling her names and making her dress like a whore for me to just totally use and abuse.

Who else enjoys this? And is it just during sex or as part of your day to day relationship?

The only caveat I have is that the woman really and truly gets off on it and she is able to stop it with a word.

It is a special kind of excitement to be with a woman who deeply enjoys rough play. The sounds of pain and pleasure mingled as she shakes and shudders. I can't help but pull back not wanting to harm, but then she begs for more, harder, and don't stop. I've never seen a woman come so continuously. And want more so soon after. I never even thought about rough play until I was doing it.

We can get really rough. I am the domme and he is my fuck toy to use, tease, and torture however I want. We are a really strong relationship and great communication which is extremely important especially with playing how we play. He’s this big strong, serious, very dominate in all things but me kind of guy. And I’m younger, very cutest girly girl. So I love knowing he could stop me at any time. He could over power me but he chooses not too. He submits completely to his Queen.

I agree with the caveat that only when she is really getting off on it, is it enjoyable.
Thing is, during our day to day life, she’s very much in charge. 😂

My wife was forced to do a few sexual things in college that she did not want to do. So she had experienced the bad side of rough sex. After we married, she found that she liked to occasionally be treated roughly, no hitting or anything like that, but stripped and wrestled for sex. I think she liked the thrill while still having the safe word "no" to stop any action she didn't want.

My girlfriend can be kind of rough but I like it. She will put her hand around my neck and give it a little squeeze while she is fucking. She will hold my head down on her cock while she uses my mouth as a Fleshlight. Sometimes she playfully smacks my buttocks after she finishes coming up my ass. I love being her fuck toy.

My wife of forty years and I are into busting my balls, squeezing, tugging, slapping, punching and kicking. But she is gentle and we have a safe word. What I like the most is that she seems to enjoy it as much as I do! Hopefully she'll want it more than me some day. It really turns me into "monkey man". If you ever watched monkeys having sex you know what I mean : > )

My wife can be rough, but I’m not. It’s common for my back to have scratches or for me to have bite marks. Sometimes I have to look on the ground for my nipped cause I’m sure she bit it off. Ln the flip side I feel bad when I see all the unintentional finger bruises I leave on her. Also remember rough is subjective.

My wife, when she’s really horny loves being treated bad. Slapped in the face with my cock. Tits hurt. Made to crawl around and be face fucked. And I mean she LOVES it. Always has me calling her names and making her dress like a whore for me to just totally use and abuse.

Who else enjoys this? And is it just during sex or as part of your day to day relationship?
I can't criticize this as a Submissive as been treated like this by strangers at sex parties etc in front of my ex-hubby x turned him on to watch, but mostly me, my pleasure at being used this way and seeing how hard those men got for me and wanted me x Not for everyone, I understand this, but neither are gang-bangs or sucking cock on a regular basis x What happens at the parties stays at the parties, though sometimes difficult in day to day life x If any of you saw me on the streets in London, or in Hampshire you might see an attractive mature woman, quite sexy but respectable, well dressed etc but would never guess what happens behind closed doors in my private sexual life, ever, lol x x x

I can't criticize this as a Submissive as been treated like this by strangers at sex parties etc in front of my ex-hubby x turned him on to watch, but mostly me, my pleasure at being used this way and seeing how hard those men got for me and wanted me x Not for everyone, I understand this, but neither are gang-bangs or sucking cock on a regular basis x What happens at the parties stays at the parties, though sometimes difficult in day to day life x If any of you saw me on the streets in London, or in Hampshire you might see an attractive mature woman, quite sexy but respectable, well dressed etc but would never guess what happens behind closed doors in my private sexual life, ever, lol x x x
Sounds perfect

Ma femme, quand elle est vraiment excitée, adore être mal traitée. Giflé au visage avec ma bite. Les seins me faisaient mal. Fait pour ramper et se faire baiser le visage. Et je veux dire, elle adore ça. Je l'insulte toujours et la fais s'habiller comme une pute pour que je l'utilise et en abuse totalement.

Qui d’autre apprécie ça ? Et est-ce uniquement pendant les rapports sexuels ou dans le cadre de votre relation quotidienne ?
Pareil pour ma femme, quand elle est bien excitée elle aime la baise violente, pas la douleur attention, mais vraiment être malmenée et traitée comme la dernière des putains. Plus la pénétration anale ou vaginale est violente et plus fort elle jouie. Inutile de vous dire qu'elle adore aussi se faire baiser la bouche très fort.

Yes to all of that and more! 😈

But Hubby is never as rough as I wish he would be. It's not really his nature, but he does it for me. 😍

And that is one reason day to day would never work for us. We've gone a few days with me being a 24hour slave, and Hubby never can keep it up for long.

Back