How did you get over the reluctance to swallowing your own cum? Stories and advice 💪💦

I never had an issue abut my own cum: how can I expect my partner to swallow if I am the first to be picky

About ten years ago I decided I wanted to try it , so I laid on my back and put my legs over my head and came directly into my mouth. Since then I never let my cum go to waste 😋. Would love to taste someone else.

I started out tasting it when I first started masturbating and when I came it shot right into my open mouth. It was quite a surprise but not bad. After that aimed I for my mouth. I would give myself points for how much I would get in my mouth. The only bad part was i had to wash my hair every time. And pay special attention to my ears.

About ten years ago I decided I wanted to try it , so I laid on my back and put my legs over my head and came directly into my mouth. Since then I never let my cum go to waste 😋. Would love to taste someone else.
Wish I was that flexible again.

Deposit your cum into a cup then put candy into the cup. Wait a while until you are hot amd horny then you will want the candy so bad you will eat it. You might try catching it in a cup and the dipping a pealed banana into the cup and suck9ing your reward off the banana. Both are delicious and you will need more as time passes. Or think of it this way. If you love a woman and shoot cum into her body and or desire her to eat it are you asking her to do something you find gross and disgusting. Never ask your love to do anything you think is gross.

ive always just put my legs over my head with my cock just inches away ,mouth open thinking its some else's cum I am about to take.Then I shoot it directly into my mouth and swallow it all.When I was younger I could suck it.even hotter on cam with someone telling you to do it

Before I was dating I easily managed to get my cock in my mouth (I ran track and was on the diving team - very flexible). I was really turned on by feeling my arousal and knowing the moment cum was going to fill my mouth. I quickly spat it out afterward. I felt sucking my own cock was a gay thing to do so I promised myself it was a one time thing. Felt weird knowing what I'd done - walking around school hoping no one would guess. A day or two later my mom dropped me off at home and ran errands. Straight to my room I went and stripped off my clothes. I sat down facing the wall with a chair behind me. I wanted to cum so badly. Only took a minute or so to ejaculate. This time I swallowed. I had a sticky, salty sweet flavor on my breath but it wasn't bad at all. So, this became a regular thing. I was shy around people and chose alone time to actually going out on dates. I sucked and swallowed everyday I bet. Hundreds of times I'm sure

I don't think you have to swallow your cum. I technically haven't, and you can enjoy your girlfriend /wife swallowing your cum and still eat her out for hours to drink her squirt. Even if you don't do the exact things you expect from your partner you can make up for it in other ways.

I absolutely love having a toy in my ass and cumming on a dildo that I suck clean... Starting that actually as I type this😈

I, too, was reluctant to swallow my own cum, and I think the following situations greatly affected my hesitation to.

My wife would give me a blow job and let me cum in her mouth, but she'd never swallow and always spit it out and ran to wash her mouth out. Obviously, cum was gross.

But, in my younger years I had my own personal cocksucker and have frequented ABS video booths over my lifetime where I've almost always found an "open mouth". And all of them swallowed very enthusiastically and seemed to experience a rush when they swallowed. I "knew" those guys were "gay" and if I swallowed cum, I figured that would make me gay.

But, as sex with my wife became much less frequent, and Covid stopped my visits to ABSs, I wanted to satisfy my needs and would masturbate very often. I would edge for a long time, looking at "straight" cocksucking videos - especially the cum in mouth ones. And my experiences with the ABS cocksuckers enticed me to watch more and more bi MMF and gay videos.

Watching all those people sucking cock and eating cum really stimulated me. That resulted in me deciding that I wanted to eat my cum. I'd be licking up my precum, (which I loved) and thinking, "I'm going to swallow my cum this time" - until I would cum. Then as my cum was on my hand it looked unappetizing and I'd chicken out.

Well, I'm a bourbon guy and I would usually enjoy a few as I masturbated. So, I got the idea to cum in a shot glass, lick it out and then chase it with a shot of bourbon, before I could chicken out. I did that for a while and finally decided to take it "straight, no chaser".

I would be successful only about half the time, but eventually I was able to swallow my cum every time without any hesitation.

I have no hesitation to lick my own cum. I enjoy it knowing it’s a little dirty or taboo.

Tasting that hot and thick cum that I just shot gets me hard again quick.

I tasted my cum the second or third time I had a wet orgasm. I had been waiting for that event for years. I figured if I wanted girls to swallow, I better know what it tasted like - but that was just an excuse I was pretty bi curious even then. Soon, I was regularly tossing my legs above my head and trying to suck myself, and while not succeeding, I would happily end up with a mouth and face full of cum. So, when at 17 a GF first snowballed me, it was no big deal. Can't do the legs over my head anymore, but still scoop up my cum and eat it if I'm alone.

I have no hesitation to lick my own cum. I enjoy it knowing it’s a little dirty or taboo.

Tasting that hot and thick cum that I just shot gets me hard again quick.
I told myself early on swallowing my cum was just a tidy thing to do when sucking my own cock. No way would I have continued unless I enjoyed it. I did that hundreds of times

I told myself early on swallowing my cum was just a tidy thing to do when sucking my own cock. No way would I have continued unless I enjoyed it. I did that hundreds of times
I had a dream I was able to suck myself. Boy, oh boy, I couldn’t get enough in my dream. Woke up disappointed cause I can’t do it in real life. Honestly don’t know what I was more disappointed in….not sucking a cock or having my cock sucked.

Sometimes I would wait a week before jacking off to get that thick, salty dessert. I would scoop it up with my hand, lift it over my face and squeeze it so it would drip like honey into my mouth.

Damn, I’ll be back.

I had a dream I was able to suck myself. Boy, oh boy, I couldn’t get enough in my dream. Woke up disappointed cause I can’t do it in real life. Honestly don’t know what I was more disappointed in….not sucking a cock or having my cock sucked.

Sometimes I would wait a week before jacking off to get that thick, salty dessert. I would scoop it up with my hand, lift it over my face and squeeze it so it would drip like honey into my mouth.

Damn, I’ll be back.
I am not as flexible anymore and haven't tried sucking but it's something I could get back with enough stretching and time. I remember my first year of college my housemate was in the next room banging his girl. I started beating off and got into position. Alas, I wasn't quite as flexible and struggled to get the tip of my cock between my teeth. I still came, I still swallowed.. but it wasn't as fun. I used to get my entire length in my mouth - nose pressed up against my balls. Beautiful feeling

Mine was the 2nd dick I ever sucked, but I couldn't bend enough nor was I big enough to get more than the top of the shaft and head in my mouth. Did not take long to cum. Then would suck and flick the tip for a 2nd or 3rd load. Couldn't get close now. But great memories.

Freeze your cum then next time you are horny suck on the cumcicles as you jack off. it's easier to enjoy the taste when you are horny. Warning: after you get used to tasting cum you will want it straight from others guys.
Mmmmm, so delicious to think of. It's fine, I'll try not to heed the warning, I'm dreaming of other guys cumming on trans girls or other girls' bodies, even a bukkake maybe (on their faces, arses, bellies, legs, feet, titties, inside their holes like pussy and arses), and then all of them forcing me to eat up every. Single. Drop of that delicious cum like a good cum cleaner, hehe.

Back