AI and augmented reality could give you anyone you want as a partner. Who would you choose?

PeterWatson

Experienced
I have an Oculus (VR Headset) and we all know that deep fakes and tumblir filters can make one person look like another. Oculus can do some augmented reality, though I have not tried it. When the technology gets a bit better, you could put on the headset, and select the partner you would want to have sex with. If I were your playmate here, the AI would convert me to any person you wanted but my motions and our environment would be real. You would see the room we were in and you would see me walk towards you and get down on my knees, but the character you chose would be overlaid on my body so its just like you were with someone else.

When I touched you, you would see your selected sex partner touch you. When I wrapped my mouth around your cock, you would see your selected partner sucking you. As long as I did not speak and the body shape of the person you wanted, was similar to mine, the issusion should work quite well. Maybe we are still a few years away from the tech being able to produce a realistic scene, but its coming.

If you were my guest and put on the VR glasses, who would you choose as your sex partner? I think my first would be Bailey Jay. A younger Bailey before she put on the weight. I would like an attractive trans because after getting sucked for a bit, I want to do some heavy sucking and so my chosen character has to have a dick. The idea that I could have Bailey cum in my mouth is pretty hot, even if its really someone elses spunk impersonating Bailey.

I have an Oculus (VR Headset) and we all know that deep fakes and tumblir filters can make one person look like another. Oculus can do some augmented reality, though I have not tried it. When the technology gets a bit better, you could put on the headset, and select the partner you would want to have sex with. If I were your playmate here, the AI would convert me to any person you wanted but my motions and our environment would be real. You would see the room we were in and you would see me walk towards you and get down on my knees, but the character you chose would be overlaid on my body so its just like you were with someone else.

When I touched you, you would see your selected sex partner touch you. When I wrapped my mouth around your cock, you would see your selected partner sucking you. As long as I did not speak and the body shape of the person you wanted, was similar to mine, the issusion should work quite well. Maybe we are still a few years away from the tech being able to produce a realistic scene, but its coming.

If you were my guest and put on the VR glasses, who would you choose as your sex partner? I think my first would be Bailey Jay. A younger Bailey before she put on the weight. I would like an attractive trans because after getting sucked for a bit, I want to do some heavy sucking and so my chosen character has to have a dick. The idea that I could have Bailey cum in my mouth is pretty hot, even if its really someone elses spunk impersonating Bailey.
It would be Ella Hollywood or Lena moon

Daisy Taylor!

I would choose my next door neighbor. He's a fireman and very muscular.

Eva Green ( female ) Daisy Taylor ( gorgeous trans ). I would like a person with nice tits and cock. The idea of fucking and sucking cock and tits seem to be my fantasies these days. You got to love Daisy. I can watch her fuck and suck cock any time. 💕❤️

Last edited:
Eva Green ( female ) Daisy Taylor ( gorgeous trans ). I would like a person with nice tits and cock. The idea of fucking and sucking cock and tits seem to be my fantasies these days. You got to love Daisy. I can watch her fuck and suck cock any time. 💕❤️
I love Daisy Taylor too. She's a sexy woman and she has a beautiful cock too.

the chick at Shell, the older Fox at the super market, one of my therapists

I would choose myself and do all the things I've ever fantasized about to me.
I think I would like to start off like this before exploring any "representations of others". Could even change the presentation of "me" into other fantasy presentations such as trans or full female. The options would be endless and probably quite addictive or a-dick-tive as the case may be. ;)

Revolving door. But if I had to pick one person only… the Fire Woman who was my first crush who does not remember me today. I know who she is.

A perfect blend of Kate Beckinsale (Underworld Series), Jessica Alba, Jenna Ortega, Tanner Mayes, Brooke Skye

Honestly probably a really hot petite feminine hermaphrodite with a nice ass and tits and pussy, and a great cock…

Back