If you won the lotto would it change your sex life?

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru

For me it would. First I'd get a boob job for my wife, so that she had a large, firm beautiful pair for me to enjoy.

I'd have sex every night with the hottest women and men I could find. I'd throw orgy parties, with lots of booze and cocaine, so everyone got the buzz they wanted, and got horny enough to fuck all night.

I'd pay for it if I had too, since I'd have millions of dollars

We'd travel the world visiting swinger clubs, strip clubs, 'massage' parlors, gay baths and brothels. Every night I'd screw the hottest young beautiful women and men. I'd want my wife to participate, and have lesbian sex for the first time while I watch. Of course she'd love it, and want a lot more women. And I'd want her to watch me suck cocks and get spit roasted, then fuck slim young twinks.

We'd travel to Brazil so I could enjoy the hottest trannies, then on to Thailand to compare those trannies to the Brazilians.

My wife wants to experience BBC's, several at a time, so we'd visit Africa.

When we were done travelling I'd buy a large house and have a harem of hot young women and men living with us. They would be available to fuck,to suck me or to lick my wife anytime we want. Same with the young men; available anytime we want them.

Is that too much to ask?

For me it would. First I'd get a boob job for my wife, so that she had a large, firm beautiful pair for me to enjoy.

I'd have sex every night with the hottest women and men I could find. I'd throw orgy parties, with lots of booze and cocaine, so everyone got the buzz they wanted, and got horny enough to fuck all night.

We'd travel the world visiting swinger clubs, strip clubs, 'massage' parlors, gay baths and brothels. Every night I'd screw the hottest young beautiful women and men. I'd want my wife to participate, and have lesbian sex for the first time while I watch. Of course she'd love it, and want a lot more women. And I'd want her to watch me suck cocks and get spit roasted, then fuck slim young twinks.

We'd travel to Brazil so I could enjoy the hottest trannies, then on to Thailand to compare those trannies to the Brazilians.

When we were done travelling I'd buy a large house and have a harem of hot young women and men living with us. They would be available to fuck,to suck me or to lick my wife anytime we want. Same with the young men; available anytime we want them.

Is that too much to ask?

Well of course it would help, since you don't have to work or in my case live with just retirement money and a part time job, you would be able to do anything any everything you wanted. Me I would buy my wife anything she wanted and buy myself a little hideaway to take my new men lovers to be with alone since my wife isn't into that. I would fuck and suck my brains out finally maybe getting enough sex for this little cd to satisfy myself completely, although I don't know if that could be accomplished.

Lastly I would but myself a whole new wardrobe of sexy panties, bras, hosiery and clothing so I can make myself feel pretty, as I let all those all those men do me.

My Dream

When we were done travelling I'd buy a large house and have a harem of hot young women and men living with us. They would be available to fuck, to suck me or to lick my wife anytime we want. Same with the young men; available anytime we want them. Is that too much to ask?

A secluded villa on a Greek island.
Four pretty naked Twinks lounging and frolicking around the pool, each one ready and eager to suck me off when the need arises...

lotto win

Of course it would

I'd probably be in a bangkok hotel room getting spitroasted by the hottest ladyboys in town

Charity

Only four....???

I'm not greedy.
I would devote the rest of my Lottery fortune to charitable causes, founding an Academy Of Oral Sex where potential cocksuckers and pussy-lickers would be put through a thorough and vigorous theoretical and practical training programme in oral pleasuring for fun and profit; and also a scheme to benefit older retired cocksuckers by providing a network of volunteers to suck their cocks for them into their twilight years...

We'd buy a lot more sexy lingerie for both of us and our family and friends and a much bigger house so we could all spend more time together having great sex. Oh, I'd get breast implants so that I would actually need my bras that match my panties and garter belts instead of it just giving the illusion of having tits, or I could go braless with a see-thru blouse to show them off.

Last edited:
I'd travel the world and everywhere I visited I would advertise sex contests. Anyone who could give me the best sex, most intense and longest lasting, would win a big cash prize. They'd be lined up around the block, waiting for a chance to use their skills on me.
I'd give bonus points for best looking, youngest (all adults) and hottest bod

Last edited:
I'd travel the world and everywhere I visited I would advertise sex contests. Anyone who could give me the best sex, most intense and longest lasting, would win a big cash prize. They'd be lined up around the block, waiting for a chance to use their skills on me.
I'd give bonus points for best looking, youngest (all adults) and hottest bod

This could make a great story to post. Love the premise of “give me the best sex/orgasm” contest.

We'd set up a medical area and find as way to have the craziest safe sex possible. We would have dozens of rooms set up specifically for different kinds of sex. We'd have sex in them all the time. And we'd have large rooms set up for a variety of group sex parties. I know this is a bit much, but I'd like to have a staff that cleans it all up afterwards preparing it for the next time. I'd get lots of clean guys to donate clean sperm to the cause to have access to use whenever I got the urge to stuff my husband or myself full so we could clean each other up. I've always wanted to have several of those high end sex dolls, females, males, shemales and have sex with several at one time. Perhaps hire a half naked staff who are clean and available for multiple sex acts any time. I agree with the original poster, lots of ladies and gents to have over for f**king especially bi guys for me to f**k and suck with my man, or get f**ked by. And create the ultimate sexercises for sex workouts with a room for it. Can you see the infomercial??? lol Loose those pounds, work that body, loose those pounds, work that body ;)

Last edited:
I think it would. My money is very tight. Money makes life easier, and i can imagine it would be easier to show the world the best part of myself. Now i have to consider if what i do fits my budget.
So i wouldn't spent it on sexual adventures but going out more, meet more people, connect.

Let's just say I don't pay for sex (often) because I can't afford the kind of quality of experiences for which I would need to hire a professional.

We’d travel more so we’d be fucking more people around the world.

And we’d build a hidden sex room with evrything from toys to machines to bondage things that would be a place to play.

It definitely would change my sex life. But not because I want it to. Right now, I'm entirely dependent on a "sugar daddy/momma" to support me, and as a result, I am compelled to comply with their sexual needs (which by the way I really enjoy). But, if I suddenly was rich, that relationship would turn upside down.

Back