How would you handle a guy from your past friending you on social media after you are married 39 years!

Right after I got on Facebook about 14 years ago, I received a friend request from my first male lover from back in my high school days. We were lovers for three years and there wasn't much we didn't try together. After I went in the Air Force I never saw him again but I fantasized about him for years. I accepted his friend request and left it to him to initiate any conversation. I was still married at the time (although I knew I would be getting divorced in the near future), and knew from his FB page that he was married as well. I was excited to hear from him and it bought back so many amazing memories.

After about a week, he sent me a message asking if I remembered our camping trips. We had a lot of sex when we were camping, and I immediately sent him a message back saying I remembered our camping trips very fondly. Then I didn't hear from him again for months. I know that if he had given me any hint about hooking up, I definitely would have. I never cheated on my wife while I was married, even after I found out she was cheating on me, but I would have with him. I don't know if the sex would have been as good as it was in the past, but just thinking about him and his hard cock in my mouth and ass got me rock hard. When we were lovers in high school, he was very religious and often felt guilty about the things we were doing. Based on his FB page, it appeared he was still very religious and I suspect that while he also remembered our camping trips fondly, he also remembered that guilt.

After I was divorced, I sent him a message trying to reestablish contact, but his responses never indicated any desire to hook up again, and he didn't attend any of our class reunions. Damn shame.

Right after I got on Facebook about 14 years ago, I received a friend request from my first male lover from back in my high school days. We were lovers for three years and there wasn't much we didn't try together. After I went in the Air Force I never saw him again but I fantasized about him for years. I accepted his friend request and left it to him to initiate any conversation. I was still married at the time (although I knew I would be getting divorced in the near future), and knew from his FB page that he was married as well. I was excited to hear from him and it bought back so many amazing memories.

After about a week, he sent me a message asking if I remembered our camping trips. We had a lot of sex when we were camping, and I immediately sent him a message back saying I remembered our camping trips very fondly. Then I didn't hear from him again for months. I know that if he had given me any hint about hooking up, I definitely would have. I never cheated on my wife while I was married, even after I found out she was cheating on me, but I would have with him. I don't know if the sex would have been as good as it was in the past, but just thinking about him and his hard cock in my mouth and ass got me rock hard. When we were lovers in high school, he was very religious and often felt guilty about the things we were doing. Based on his FB page, it appeared he was still very religious and I suspect that while he also remembered our camping trips fondly, he also remembered that guilt.

After I was divorced, I sent him a message trying to reestablish contact, but his responses never indicated any desire to hook up again, and he didn't attend any of our class reunions. Damn shame.
Sometimes it isn't meant to be, although he may have been scared off a bit with the reminiscing I know when the guy I had written this post about had a while later mentioned remembering my dad's old station wagon (this was the car we did many many things in) and our drives to the organization we belonged to (we also did many things in the lodge room when nobody was around) I kind of pulled back a bit.

We have had many fb messages and he only did that a couple of times and now we just message about his mom and his new job he recently took.

But you still have those early days to remember and if you met now you may have been disappointed how things may be so much different now anyways!

I think my wife has friended most of her former lovers. One became a hermit so he doesn't count. It's fine with me. They are all 800 miles away.

Back