As a husband who got man filled unexpectedly, how would your conversation with your wife about it all go?

For something a bit different, with a twist.

What would you say to a few couples you know, trust, that are clean, and safe coming over having a sex game night? Cards, boards games, dice, truth and dares, and so forth.

Over time it gets kinky and turns into a "ladies pegging guys show," eventually wives' face sitting on men while others peg them, legs up spread wide, getting the living day lights jammed out of them.

When all is said and done ad the ladies climb off, the men getting pegged discover there was even more surprises to the evening. They had been done not only have toys but also the real deal and filled. Hard to miss when it's pouring out of your gapping ...

It's all over and after the fact but in your gatherings had never gone to this level. Not a single person can deny that is felt amazing, that the many orgasms had were not wonderful.

As a husband who got man filled unexpectedly, how would your conversation with your wife about it all go? Yes she was there, remember this was a couples get-together. I know for us things would get very heated, very quickly, at least for me I'd be extremely randy by this point.
so the women smashed their sexy pussies against your face and quietly a man came in and fuked you. did she cum hard on your face

I think the conversation would start with "I crossed a new thresh hold unexpectedly. I loved getting fucked and being watched. How soon can we do that again? I want more cock"
That would be how it would go for us nowadays for certain
First off, I would love to get "man filled" expectedly or unexpectedly.

Second, for the conversation with the wife. She was there...she knows it happened, I guess it would depend on how she felt about it.

Hopefully she enjoyed it as much as I did.
Yes I would enoy it!
Wife had a fantasy of watching me take a big one, but is rightfully paranoid about STDs..I'd love to experience it, with the right person or person's that appeal to my visual tastes, I'm not as paranoid but still very aware of the risks.
Yes it took us a ong time to find the right safe people.
I wouldn’t do it without her knowing and whole heartedly consenting. I’d prefer her there watching and directing and being involved. She used to say she’d like to watch, but in more recent conversations she says she wouldn’t want to watch.
I'd have to be right there watching, helping.
Wife and I just waiting for the guy that wants to do it. I have been fucked before, but that was before she knew I liked a cock, he isn't around anymore or else I'd already have him plowing my ass while my wife was being fucked herself.
you sir are a very good man!
My ex watched me getting fucked by another bloke while his, wife ate her to orgasm. We both enjoyed the occasion but I am guessing that the ex got more out of the evening LOL
Yes she did, she got fucked and got to watch you take it as well - lucky lady!!! double whammy for her
so the women smashed their sexy pussies against your face and quietly a man came in and fuked you. did she cum hard on your face
I would orgasm so hard on his face !

For something a bit different, with a twist.

What would you say to a few couples you know, trust, that are clean, and safe coming over having a sex game night? Cards, boards games, dice, truth and dares, and so forth.

Over time it gets kinky and turns into a "ladies pegging guys show," eventually wives' face sitting on men while others peg them, legs up spread wide, getting the living day lights jammed out of them by this point.

When all is said and done and the wives climb off, the men getting pegged discover there were even more surprises to the evening. They had been done not only via sex toys but also the real deal and filled. Hard to miss when it's pouring out of your gapping ...

It's all over and after the fact but in your gatherings it had never gone to this level although the sex talk had. Not a single person can deny that is felt amazing, that the many orgasms had were not wonderful, and the visuals were eye popping!

As a husband who got man filled unexpectedly, how would your conversation with your wife about it all go? Yes she was there, remember this was a couples get-together. I know for us things would get very heated, very quickly, at least for me I'd be extremely randy by this point. My husband would be a little miffed eventually admit that it was amazing. We'd have a long talk about it and move forward from there most likely having sex while discussing it in further detail.
I'd find out who raped me and report what remains of him to the authorities.

That would be how it would go for us nowadays for certain

Yes I would enoy it!

Yes it took us a ong time to find the right safe people.

I'd have to be right there watching, helping.

you sir are a very good man!

Yes she did, she got fucked and got to watch you take it as well - lucky lady!!! double whammy for her

I would orgasm so hard on his face !
Have since done it with my wife there and she loves it just as much as me, First time ate her pussy while my ass was filled with one of her "fuck buddies" big cock, She got him first and then while I was sucking him back hard she was opening my ass up with the strap-on, then he surprised me once he got hard and asked her "is his ass ready for my cock?" She said fuck yes and moved around and kissed me as he filled me and she moved her pussy to my mouth and laid back to watch. She normally only gets that wet when she fucks me with a strap-on, but she was drenched and just loving watching me take dick. The best was after he creampied my ass, she licked it out of me just like I lick them out of her.

Now have done it 5 or 6 times and each time it just gets more fun.

I just don't understand this question.

If it's a gathering that everyone agreed to and is voluntarily, enthusiastically, and continuously agreeing to having, then nobody is getting fucked unexpectedly.

If a man agrees to get fucked in the ass by another man, then good for him. If he doesn't, then it's rape. If he never consented to getting fucked by anyone in the ass, then it's also rape regardless of gender. It's not an "unexpected" "manfilling."
I think "unexpected" refers to she wasn't aware he liked to be fucked, at least prior to their arrival at the event. I never interpreted the question as involving any involuntary sex.

Yeah, I don’t get this. If youre both there, volunteered to do it, continued to finish, then obviously he liked getting his ass penetrated, and clearly she wanted to do it or see it. The couple had to be pretty aligned to begin with so the convo should be fun and explorational, right?? Maybe I’m just missing something

I just don't understand this question.

If it's a gathering that everyone agreed to and is voluntarily, enthusiastically, and continuously agreeing to having, then nobody is getting fucked unexpectedly.

If a man agrees to get fucked in the ass by another man, then good for him. If he doesn't, then it's rape. If he never consented to getting fucked by anyone in the ass, then it's also rape regardless of gender. It's not an "unexpected" "manfilling."
I get major poser vibes from this post. None of it is adding up. If I’m wrong, then fuck it

since I have secretly a bottom I would welcome the scene. I would come clean about my history but let her know that I enjoyed being topped by a man. I would let her know that I want more of it.

Exactly how does a guy "get filled" unexpectedly. Are you telling us that you didn't know you were getting fucked?

I thanked her and asked her to please let me continue being her husband and partner 💞 and continue this lifestyle.

Back