How would you feel about a man who couldn't get an erection?

Wow. This is enlightening. I am limp all the time, but can cum with stimulation. I've never had sex with anyone like this. My wife gave up on sex many years ago, before I went limp. I am very bi, and love to give so I always am the giver. Most guys don't mind that but I'd love to have someone lick, suck and play with me down there. Man or woman. I am also very small, like a micro penis. But I bet someone would like to play?
I'd love to taste your cock

I'm not a frequent dater, but recently met a guy when we stayed in the same city for 2 nights. He was not able to get an erection, but got really excited of the feeling of his cock in my mouth. I sucked him for more than half an hour, till we were both exhausted. Seeing and feeling hime move below me was a wonderfull feeling. I learned that the way the other feels is more important than the size or shape of his cock. (And of course I enjoyed his blowjob after we'd rested a bit :))

I had prostate surgery too and faced the possibility that I would loose erections. I did not know but learned during the process that you don't need one to get an orgasm. I was fortunate to get back all functionality, except the cumshot. I must say this is often convenient 🤣 but sometimes I miss the mess. Anyway, I would love to serve someone with a flacid cock. After all sex is all about pleasing each other.
A man after my own heart.

Wow. This is enlightening. I am limp all the time, but can cum with stimulation. I've never had sex with anyone like this. My wife gave up on sex many years ago, before I went limp. I am very bi, and love to give so I always am the giver. Most guys don't mind that but I'd love to have someone lick, suck and play with me down there. Man or woman. I am also very small, like a micro penis. But I bet someone would like to play?
Would love to play

Back