Is bisexuality a blessing or a curse?

Being bi brings so much in the way of variety when it comes to sexual fulfilment, I feel blessed that I can be turned on by hot sex with a man or a woman. It took a while, but I’m 100% comfortable and proud of being bisexual.

Once in a committed monogamous relationship though, I can’t help but feel I’m missing out.

I’m with a woman and to put it simply I miss cock. I miss sex with another guy. It’s different and I find it so erotic to suck cock and be fucked.

I don’t really feel the desire to stray and fuck other women though. I’m happy with sex with my wife, that box is ticked.

I won’t stray though, out of respect for her desire to be exclusive, so my cock cravings remain just that.

I’m pretty sure that if I was in a committed relationship with a guy, getting all the cock I needed full time, I’d miss sex with a woman. I’m very attracted to women and I find sex with them very fulfilling too. I doubt I could live without pussy and all that goes with a beautiful woman.

For me I guess the problem is not the bisexuality itself but actually monogamy…..I just think that in my case my bisexuality just exaggerates it and means I can’t really ever be fully satisfied in an exclusive relationship.

I know it’s not the same for everyone who’s bi but I thought it would be interesting to hear others’ views and thoughts…….
BIG blessing!

Being a bi bottom is necessary for me. In my day to day life i am required to take charge. Being the bottom for a top that is dominate helps provide balance in my life. I need that time that I am sub and used for a man’s pleasure.

When I was younger I could never reconcile the fact that I was a Crossdresser and also possibly Bi, I did not like the ramifications that both could imply. As I grew older and finally accepted my dressing and how fun it could be it was not so hard to accept that I was bi as well and just who I was.

I hope that someday it leads to some new and exciting adventures.

Being bi brings so much in the way of variety when it comes to sexual fulfilment, I feel blessed that I can be turned on by hot sex with a man or a woman. It took a while, but I’m 100% comfortable and proud of being bisexual.

Once in a committed monogamous relationship though, I can’t help but feel I’m missing out.

I’m with a woman and to put it simply I miss cock. I miss sex with another guy. It’s different and I find it so erotic to suck cock and be fucked.

I don’t really feel the desire to stray and fuck other women though. I’m happy with sex with my wife, that box is ticked.

I won’t stray though, out of respect for her desire to be exclusive, so my cock cravings remain just that.

I’m pretty sure that if I was in a committed relationship with a guy, getting all the cock I needed full time, I’d miss sex with a woman. I’m very attracted to women and I find sex with them very fulfilling too. I doubt I could live without pussy and all that goes with a beautiful woman.

For me I guess the problem is not the bisexuality itself but actually monogamy…..I just think that in my case my bisexuality just exaggerates it and means I can’t really ever be fully satisfied in an exclusive relationship.

I know it’s not the same for everyone who’s bi but I thought it would be interesting to hear others’ views and thoughts…….
Quite honestly, despite the denials from many people, I believe that given the right opportunity, everyone, underneath it all is bi. I’ve never experienced bi sex and that’s probably because I was scared when/if the opportunity presented itself. Looking back, that’s a regret I hope to rectify even despite my age & health. At least once before it’s too late

The more I think about being bisexual the more I realize it has more benefits than losses. I don't have to worry about those aberrant fantasies that some men are terrified about having. Having them is more than ok with me, they are enjoyable. I don't have to live in fear & shame. I still keep my desires on the down low but I'm happy with the way I am.
Now, about those aberrant fantasies...

When I was younger I could never reconcile the fact that I was a Crossdresser and also possibly Bi, I did not like the ramifications that both could imply. As I grew older and finally accepted my dressing and how fun it could be it was not so hard to accept that I was bi as well and just who I was.

I hope that someday it leads to some new and exciting adventures.
Now that I have had a chance to experience it, I would have to say it's a blessing. Why limit your pleasure and fun to just one sex, there is a whole world out there to experience, and if you limit yourself that's just a total loss.

It's both.

It automatically doubles your chances of a date on Saturday night.

It also doubles your chances of rejection, so good luck. 😉😂🤣

BIG blessing!
Agree. My only regret is that these fantasies have come to light so late in life. Maybe because of impotence due to medical stuff I feel like I can’t fully participate when or if the opportunity comes up. It hasn’t yet & my sex life is purely in my head & solo but, at 77 I’m happy my libido is still very strong despite my body not willing to cooperate. At least if the time happens, my mouth, tongue, fingers & hands still work.

Well good for you both. I wish you both the best of luck. How old is she? 😉 maybe you can slip her my id?...lol

I wish I would have admitted my bisexuality to myself years ago. I tried fighting my feelings for the attraction to the same gender. When I finally did give into my desire, I realized I was missing out on some great sex! I don't really label myself as any one thing other than my desire to enjoy another person, male or female. I don't believe in promiscuity with either gender, I do like a meaningful good safe time with another human being. To me thats a blessing.

Back