If you had a complete hall pass, no questions asked

If I had a complete hall pass for a week. I would spend the entire week prior to it acquiring as much female clothing as possible (undergarments, dresses, swim ware and sleep ware). On the first day I would go for a complete feminization. I mean the works, hair removal, facials, manicure, pedicure makeup lessons etc. I want to walk in some what a man and walk a complete fem. I would spend the entire week dressed en femme and searching for as many men as possible. I'd definitely let everyone of them have their way with me. I'd do everything they wanted. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will have set a record for the number of blow jobs given and the number of men that fucked me.

If I had a complete hall pass for a week. I would spend the entire week prior to it acquiring as much female clothing as possible (undergarments, dresses, swim ware and sleep ware). On the first day I would go for a complete feminization. I mean the works, hair removal, facials, manicure, pedicure makeup lessons etc. I want to walk in some what a man and walk a complete fem. I would spend the entire week dressed en femme and searching for as many men as possible. I'd definitely let everyone of them have their way with me. I'd do everything they wanted. Hopefully, by the end of the week I will have set a record for the number of blow jobs given and the number of men that fucked me.
Mmmmm, my kind of date!

Grab the wife, head to the FL Keys, do almost (no pee no poop) anything and everything with anyone and everyone…..

Pounce

https://SPAMPOST/stargame/post/e1237b4f-a4c4-4c33-9e94-e592fafd63c5

I’d be on my way to Florida to hook up with a Very “close” friend and his gorgeous wife. Spending a few days at a nude beach Taking in the sights. Pleasuring both of my friends.

A "hall pass?" I haven't needed a hall pass since HS. Even then I rarely needed them. It is amazing what redheads can get away with in school. Really, I don't need one, since I am free to sleep with anyone I choose. There are perks to being single. Perks not perkie tits.

I'd go to Bangkok to re-enact some of those daddies fucking twinks videos, but I'd need a daddy partner to join me in this exercise. Any volunteers?

Bi MMF weekend with the Wife

For us to both suck and fuck and suck them back hard again so we could fuck at least 3 different fellows over a weekend. We share and get shared. No holes barred and no one gets jealous
as things got bad to worse in my now failed marriage. I had thought about letting her play a bit to maybe chill things out a bit. As, long as I didnt get embarrassed about the whole thing. But she just got meaner and nastier with me so I said fuck it. what could have been. She never knew and now never will.

Bi MMF weekend with the Wife

For us to both suck and fuck and suck them back hard again so we could fuck at least 3 different fellows over a weekend. We share and get shared. No holes barred and no one gets jealous
That sounds wonderful.

I would drown myself in an ocean of femboys dressed in my favorite outfit while trying out every bit of fetish gear that makes me look more dom and fearsome while wearing heels. I've always wondered what I would look like in leather or latex and is my sole motivation for shaping up at the gym.

What would you say if you gave your girl friend a hall pass for her lesbian tendencies, and she asks you to join her? Keep your mind open and let it flow.

Well............let's just say that there would be a lot of very happy guys out there. Never go to sleep on an empty stomach!

I had a hall pass for several years. I could do whatever I wanted with a man, but only with a man. I found, somewhat to my surprise, that mutual cock sucking and occasionally being fucked kept me satisfied. A gay encounter a couple of times a month would do the job.

This would be my plan too. I want to be open for free use by women and men alike.

If you had a complete hall pass, no questions asked, what would you do? A week to go anywhere you want, screwing anyone who's interested and willing? Money is no object, and nobody at home will ever know?

I'd try out every fantasy I've ever had, especially the gay ones

I'd travel to the nearest gay town and spend all my time around the pool, meeting guys and sucking as many as I could handle. Nights would find me in the bar, seeking more cock.

I'd choose either Palm Springs or maybe Key West. If I had more time I'd go to Sydney for the whole summer, enjoying beaches and gay bars

If weather wasn't good I'd head to the baths, sucking and fucking more guys indoors.

If any cute young women were available I'd fuck them, too. I'd especially love to fuck a tight young woman doggie style while she eats young pussy. Bonus points if it was her first time eating pussy, and she discovers she loves it.

But mostly I'd immerse myself in gay heaven.

I'd see how many cocks I could suck and fuck in a week, and I'd love to experience a bukkake session with a lot of guys cumming on my face and all over my body. And I'd want to get spit roasted.
Just exactly how long is the pass for?

When we travel we pretty much do give each other permission to do whatever and whoever we want. Sadly I am recovering from a recent heart attack and my cardiologist has limited my sexual activity to blowjobs and handjobs for now. She and my wife are having a lot of fun together though.

When we travel we pretty much do give each other permission to do whatever and whoever we want. Sadly I am recovering from a recent heart attack and my cardiologist has limited my sexual activity to blowjobs and handjobs for now. She and my wife are having a lot of fun together though.
Feel better soon, I am sure you will be joining them in no time. Besides, it could be fun to be the designated “sucker” of the group! 😍

I would have a beautiful hairy pussy brunette age 25, A Brazilian Trans smooth shaven with long black hair and a thick cock age 20, and a tall blonde long haired man hairy with huge balls and a nice cock age 45. The three would pleasure me and my girlfriend all week long. I would end the week breeding all four with my seed!

If you had a complete hall pass, no questions asked, what would you do? A week to go anywhere you want, screwing anyone who's interested and willing? Money is no object, and nobody at home will ever know?

I'd try out every fantasy I've ever had, especially the gay ones

I'd travel to the nearest gay town and spend all my time around the pool, meeting guys and sucking as many as I could handle. Nights would find me in the bar, seeking more cock.

I'd choose either Palm Springs or maybe Key West. If I had more time I'd go to Sydney for the whole summer, enjoying beaches and gay bars

If weather wasn't good I'd head to the baths, sucking and fucking more guys indoors.

If any cute young women were available I'd fuck them, too. I'd especially love to fuck a tight young woman doggie style while she eats young pussy. Bonus points if it was her first time eating pussy, and she discovers she loves it.

But mostly I'd immerse myself in gay heaven.

I'd see how many cocks I could suck and fuck in a week, and I'd love to experience a bukkake session with a lot of guys cumming on my face and all over my body. And I'd want to get spit roasted.
I would love to get spit roasted.

Back