Would you swallow your own cum if you could get over that infamous mental block? 🔥💦

If I cum on her boobs I rub it in with my cock and then lick it up in a sensual way, before giving her an orgasm. If I cum first during sex I ALWAYS eat her out until she cums too. That usually means that I get a lot of my own cum in my mouth. If I go into it thinking that I am going to eat my cum I am not that into it. But if I go into it thinking about making her cum then I will lick and suck every drop of cum out of and off of her.
I have cum on my wife's tits a few times and often thought about licking it off, but I know she'd never go for it. You'd think that since she's never wanted to swallow my cum, she wouldn't mind me doing it instead.

Sometimes, she wants several orgasms from my mouth first, and I gladly provide my mouth. Then she might want me to cum inside her, and I gratefully provide my cum... then, she wants me to clean up my cum, while also giving more orgasms with my mouth... I'm hot thinking about it.

I recently set myself the goal of swallowing my cum every time I masturbate, hoping to finally get fully past the issue of backing out. I'm two months in using a much easier technique, and the most surprising thing I've learned is that swallowing every load without fail is extremely fucking satisfying!!! The thought of your load sliding down your throat is so much hotter when it's not tainted by the thought that you might back out.

Do you get the urge to swallow your own?
Would you do it if it was easy?
I started eating mine years ago then one night after finishing in my wife I slid down down sucked it out of her. She was shocked at first but soon pulled her knees back and gave me all the room I needed plus she orgasmed again and helped push it out. It worked out great.

Loved your "Tribute to a cocksucker" story. Very hot and makes me want to suck one. 😋
Thank you. I think that it's so hot because it really happened just as I wrote. Also, it was a very eye opening (as well as a pants opening) experience to have someone who was so hungry for my cock. He used to tremble while he was taking my cock in his mouth and he would sigh in gratification after he swallowed my load. He obviously never suffered from the "infamous mental block", but of course, it wasn't his cum he was swallowing, it was mine. I've never experienced such enthusiasm like that from anyone since. I've had quite a few blowjobs from men who enjoyed sucking cock and savored the reward, but never like my "cocksucker" did.

Last edited:
IMHO, I believe that the hesitation is deep seated, based on a couple of factors. #1 is the belief that if you eat your cum (or very obviously, any other guy's cum) that makes you gay, and, according to recent surveys, only around 5% of US males admit to being gay or bisexual. #2 - the description of cum, as "cloudy white or gray liquid with a consistency similar to raw egg. It will also have an alkaline smell comparable to bleach.", so, it generally doesn't seem to be very appetizing. It is an acquired taste.
A profound opinion... thanks

I recently set myself the goal of swallowing my cum every time I masturbate, hoping to finally get fully past the issue of backing out. I'm two months in using a much easier technique, and the most surprising thing I've learned is that swallowing every load without fail is extremely fucking satisfying!!! The thought of your load sliding down your throat is so much hotter when it's not tainted by the thought that you might back out.

Do you get the urge to swallow your own?
Would you do it if it was easy?
Hi have been swollowing my cum for a while practising for the real thing, Vickyx

Please if you can explain the mental block, maybe I can help you overcome itt. If you feel more comfortable PM just want you to enjoy it, anyway why should all the wonderful lady's have fun💞In the UK so maybe a time delay in response xxvicky 💕

I find it helps if you make a game of it, pretend someone has dared you. I don't mind the taste so much, but the urge just goes so quickly, sometimes all you need is a small mental nudge. Knowing I hd to "report" back to someone, telling them how i did it, how it tasted, etc, made the excitement last longer. The feeling of obedience was exciting too..!

My mental block. I am bisexual and enjoy sucking and getting sucked. I have swallowed recently, once, and enjoyed it very much, but this is my mental block. When materbating alone, I promise myself that today, this time, I will eat my own cum! I even watch CEI or cum compulation videos and get really excited and hard! I lick my precum from my finger and love i ! I even spread it on my lips like a lip gloss! Then the orgasism happens! Sweet, sweet release! Instantly I don't want to lick, taste or eat it. It's like maybe next time. I don't know why? I wash my hands go about my day.

This is my mental block; ideas to get past it?

My mental block. I am bisexual and enjoy sucking and getting sucked. I have swallowed recently, once, and enjoyed it very much, but this is my mental block. When materbating alone, I promise myself that today, this time, I will eat my own cum! I even watch CEI or cum compulation videos and get really excited and hard! I lick my precum from my finger and love i ! I even spread it on my lips like a lip gloss! Then the orgasism happens! Sweet, sweet release! Instantly I don't want to lick, taste or eat it. It's like maybe next time. I don't know why? I wash my hands go about my day.

This is my mental block; ideas to get past it?
You are, I'm sure like a lot of us. I know one for sure that has done exactly the same thing many, many times!

I, too, did have a mental block. I think the following situations had great affect on my reluctance to swallow my own cum.

My wife would give me a blow job and let me cum in her mouth, but she'd never swallow and always spit it out and ran to wash her mouth out. Obviously, cum was gross.

But, in my younger years I had my own personal cocksucker and have frequented ABS video booths over my lifetime where I've almost always found an "open mouth". And all of them swallowed very enthusiastically and seemed to experience a rush when they swallowed. I "knew" those guys were "gay" and if I swallowed cum, I figured that would make me gay.

But, as sex with my wife became much less frequent, and Covid stopped my visits to ABSs, I wanted to satisfy my needs and would masturbate very often. I would edge for a long time, looking at "straight" cocksucking videos - especially the cum in mouth ones. And my experiences with the ABS cocksuckers enticed me to watch more and more bi MMF and gay videos.

Watching all those people sucking cock and eating cum really stimulated me. That resulted in me deciding that I wanted to eat my cum. I'd be licking up my precum, (which I loved) and thinking, "I'm going to swallow my cum this time" - until I would cum. Then as my cum was on my hand it looked unappetizing and I'd chicken out.

Well, I'm a bourbon guy and I would usually enjoy a few as I masturbated. So, I got the idea to cum in a shot glass, lick it out and then chase it with a shot of bourbon, before I could chicken out. I did that for a while and finally decided to take it "straight, no chaser".

I would be successful only about half the time, but eventually I was able to swallow my cum every time without any hesitation.

The few times I have managed to swallow my own cum were fantastic! I love watching CEI videos! I hope one day I get to have someone tell me how to eat my cum live in person!

I would like to try swallowing others' too so I can get over the mental block, including licking it off other sissies' bodies.

I will advocate......get over the mental block and you won't regret it. I started in my teams and have continued into my 50s. Have never regretted.....except for the regret now that I don't have as much as I used to.....

I will advocate......get over the mental block and you won't regret it. Have never regretted.....except for the regret now that I don't have as much as I used to.....
Very much an Advocate here. I didn't start swallowing my cum until a short few years ago. When I was younger, I did the "legs over my shoulders" method and always chickened out after I would cum - mostly on my face - because my cock wasn't long enough to shoot directly into my mouth and I wasn't a good shot. See my post above for how I got over my mental block.

I got to really enjoy swallowing my cum. It was what I have craved as a wannabe cocksucker - to surreptitiously enjoy what all of my cocksuckers have enjoyed and I have been too afraid to try because of my fear of contracting a disease (that I'd bring home).

When I got past the "mental block", I had a decent amount and needed to catch it in a shot glass, (if you say you have more, you are either lying, or are related to Peter North) but the older I got, the less cum I produced, so I would lick it off my hand. Unfortunately, I developed prostate cancer - and had successful radiation treatments to kill the cancer; but, the side effect was that my volume of cum reduced to almost negligible at this point. I still am able to enjoy the somewhat salty sweet taste of my precum, but also in smaller quantities.

I totally agree with NEOhio1972 in that I regret "that I don't have as much as I used to". Starting earlier, would have afforded me the opportunity enjoy the nectar that my body produced over a longer period in my sexual life.

Back