Would you swallow your own cum if you could get over that infamous mental block? 🔥💦

SwitchOnTheNight

Really Experienced
I recently set myself the goal of swallowing my cum every time I masturbate, hoping to finally get fully past the issue of backing out. I'm two months in using a much easier technique, and the most surprising thing I've learned is that swallowing every load without fail is extremely fucking satisfying!!! The thought of your load sliding down your throat is so much hotter when it's not tainted by the thought that you might back out.

Do you get the urge to swallow your own?
Would you do it if it was easy?

I don't often but I have done so and will likely continue to do so. I do need to examine my diet or other factors as it now seems to have an unpleasant taste to it.

I recently set myself the goal of swallowing my cum every time I masturbate, hoping to finally get fully past the issue of backing out. I'm two months in using a much easier technique, and the most surprising thing I've learned is that swallowing every load without fail is extremely fucking satisfying!!! The thought of your load sliding down your throat is so much hotter when it's not tainted by the thought that you might back out.

Do you get the urge to swallow your own?
Would you do it if it was easy?
I do not have any desire to do it on my own will.

However, I gladly eat it if I eat my lady after I cream pied her, if she snowballs me or if she tells me to do it in any other form, e.g. licking it off her gorgeous feet after she made me cum on it or with it etc...

Last edited:
I had recently come out to my wife. I had started sucking cock, but had not yet let a man cum in my mouth. My wife and I were in bed discussing my evolving sexuality. She asked me if I had swallowed cum. As we discussed why I had not yet done it she started stroking me. I came rather quickly. She put some cum on her finger and rubbed it on my lips. Then she put some more on her finger. As she brought it to my lips I sucked it off.

It was the first time I had tasted cum. The next time I was with a guy I swallowed his cum. I also started licking my cum off my wife and out of her pussy. Good times.

Simple solution: lie on your back, fold yourself over so it’s pointing right at you, open your mouth and yank it right in.

Swallow as you cum. 😮💦🍆

I think every guy should swallow his own cum at least once.
Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it, right? 🤣

when I was younger and much more limber I did this. a few times while the wife watched/participated. That was hot!

Simple solution: lie on your back, fold yourself over so it’s pointing right at you, open your mouth and yank it right in.

Swallow as you cum. 😮💦🍆

when I was younger and much more limber I did this. a few times while the wife watched/participated. That was hot!

Been horny all day and this caught my eye and jogged a memory of past times.
My apologies for the repeat. Posted this before in some thread or another.

One of the best was with a former, quite kinky GF. We were filming ourselves in a night full of fucking and sucking. She had cum numerous times and I was still rock hard. She wanted a bit of a break so I said “sure, I’ll just suck myself a bit” and bent my head down as if I was going to get it in my mouth. Those days were a thing of the past; I was far from nimble enough. This was the first time I had even hinted at self sucking with her.
She perked right up and asked if there was anything she could do to help. I jumped at the chance and replied “jerk my cock until I cum in my mouth”. She was all for it!
After placing a bunch of pillows near the headboard I squirmed into position, back up tight to the pillows, my legs kicked back over my head, cock close but out of reach. She started to jerk me immediately, moaning and murmuring words of encouragement.
I came enough to flood my mouth and cover most of my face as she kept jerking me, little gasps coming from her mouth with every cum shot. We shared the clean up with wet cummy kisses..
She rode herself to a very powerful orgasm on her two favorite vibrators.
A night to remember!

We did that a few other times too. She never tired of it.

I’ve swallowed lots of cum. My own and others too.
Never had bad or gross thoughts about it. Have licked and sucked cum off of and out of wives, GF’s, other guys and straight from the tap.
Present GF was taken aback at first because she had never swallowed before. Now, it is second nature, she looks forward to cummy kisses and slurping with me.
Take all you want, there is more where that came from! LOL!

Great question, great post!

That "infamous mental block" can be a fuckin' brick wall sometimes. I've tried the JOI/CEI videos and they're helpful, but there's just something in that refractory moment, less than a second after my own ejaculation that makes the consumption something that doesn't happen often. It just gets me most of the time. Precum is easy - very little flavor and great texture. Sometimes if a small squirt of sperm makes it out without a full orgasm, that's way easier to consume - but eating my own after a full orgasm isn't as easy as I'd have thought it would be.

I've done it, yes, and it's semen - with all the good attributes therein - but there's something vastly different between swallowing the cum out of another mans' nuts and raising your own splatter up to your mouth and gulping it down. Bending myself to shoot into my own mouth isn't a real option, tho if it was it might help.

I've licked the freshly shot jizz of others off my fingers, scooped it off of my face for a taste, but my own?? Most of the time I'll reach for a rag or tissue to clean it up. Often I'll give that rag a sniff later and think to myself "Next Time For Sure..." -- then next time.... again with the rag.

Yes, I have the urge. No - it's not often that easy.

I don't get the urge to eat my own cum much any more. But when I was younger the urge was quite strong and I even managed to do it some times. A few times I ate it out of my hand but most of the times I would lie on my back with my legs over my head and try to hit my mouth. I never really liked the taste but the taste wasn't so bad as it made my tongue tingle and the smell wasn't too good either. But just the thought of having cum in my mouth was so erotic, like I was sucking someone else's cock. However tasting it in my wife's pussy was much better.

I remember initially fearing that pleasure, but once in, I have never turned back. Love my own load and that of other men, too!
It's better from another man, but the guys I used to blow are getting married to women and "going straight" so that well is quickly drying up 😭:D
I will edge for a long time in panties and taste my precum, then when I actually cum I have a strong desire to eat it all... I usually go back for seconds😈
I've never gone for round two as often as I have these last two months. And I'm jerking off daily again.

Swallow as you cum. 😮💦🍆

I've done it but I can't get this close 😮💦🍆

A much more comfortable solution:
LBFnrMH.jpg

The other meaning of cumshot :D
It's not that gross, but we think about it being sperm from our cocks, and we have to cross a line, so you pick a time and do it. It feels dirty and sexy and a line it crossed...
Nobody knows you've crossed that line unless you tell them. Cross that line! Like so many others have. The main Lit thread about this has a million views.
I do not have any desire to do it on my own will.

However, I gladly eat it if I eat my lady after I cream pied her, if she snowballs me or if she tells me to do it in any other form, e.g. licking it off her gorgeous feet after she made me cum on it or with it etc...
Using it as part of Dom/sub sex must be great if the other person likes watching you eat it.
I try to do it all the time now, althogh I would perfer to be swallowing someone elses.
Swallowing your own cum is definitely better than not swallowing someone else's :D
I would and I have! I’ve only had the pleasure of eating my own, either from masturbation or eating out of my wife. Would love to taste someone else’s, but the opportunity has never presented itself,
At least you and your wife are into it. Many couples must never get that far even if the guy wants to.
Really? Wow!
To a degree. If the taste is holding a guy back from being able to do it, I see no issue with changing it. Using a cup where you can put a tiny amount of cordial or something in it first can make the taste anything you want it to be. An unobtainable dream for many women who swallow :D
Been horny all day and this caught my eye and jogged a memory of past times.
My apologies for the repeat. Posted this before in some thread or another. ..............
Even better if it can make two people come. If every guy could self-suck, I think tissue sales would be a fraction of what they are now :D
Great question, great post!

That "infamous mental block" can be a fuckin' brick wall sometimes. I've tried the JOI/CEI videos and they're helpful, but there's just something in that refractory moment, less than a second after my own ejaculation that makes the consumption something that doesn't happen often. It just gets me most of the time. Precum is easy - very little flavor and great texture. Sometimes if a small squirt of sperm makes it out without a full orgasm, that's way easier to consume - but eating my own after a full orgasm isn't as easy as I'd have thought it would be.

I've done it, yes, and it's semen - with all the good attributes therein - but there's something vastly different between swallowing the cum out of another mans' nuts and raising your own splatter up to your mouth and gulping it down. Bending myself to shoot into my own mouth isn't a real option, tho if it was it might help.

I've licked the freshly shot jizz of others off my fingers, scooped it off of my face for a taste, but my own?? Most of the time I'll reach for a rag or tissue to clean it up. Often I'll give that rag a sniff later and think to myself "Next Time For Sure..." -- then next time.... again with the rag.

Yes, I have the urge. No - it's not often that easy.
Great name! I'm not at all surprised you're here :D And great post. What finally got me over the reluctance recently was shooting into a little plastic mouthwash cup and then just relaxing for a couple of minutes until I was past the peak of the refractory period and only then knocking it back. It seems that after a couple of minutes, no can become yes. I need to meet more women like that.

Doing it that way means I'm partially horny and hard again when I do it, and that changes the whole deal. You can also make it taste good when using a cup - two things combined that can completely change the way you feel about having your hot load in your mouth and knowing where it's about to go without issue. Not advice for anyone else, but it's working well for me.

I guess I am lucky. My cum tastes sweet and creamy and not salty at all. I love the taste of it and will lick it off my hand or out of my wife’s pussy anytime. I love the musky smell of it and that turns me on incredibly.

Last edited:
Back