Your best facial treatment

I've been obsessed with facials ever since the first time I did it to myself. I just love getting messy and having a big load all over me. One of my biggest fantasies has always been to be in a bukkake. I'm just a cumslut. Lol
same here, I want one. all over my face. Why, maybe cuz it is so wild and kinky.

Last edited:
nice time for this thread.... the best cum shot I ever recieved happened just 2 weeks ago at a secluded beach in N.C. I recieved a invite from a guy living there that I have been chatting with in a well known cam chat room. I took him up on his offer and packed a few unmetionables and took off down the road. my whole body tingling with sexual urges from thinking of the fun we were going to have.... I met Tom at his hotel. he was fairly handsom with a little scruff of a beard. broad chest and big hands. after a day in the sun and lots of touching and grabbing and teasing it was time to go indoors for some indoor fun... I told Tom to drop his shorts and sit down. I started with my tongue trailing up his full balls and along his 7 inches till I reached the tip . I swirled my tongue all over that fat head and back down . I continued to suck and lick and deep throat him for 20 minutes. I heard his moans of realease coming and took him out of my mouth just as his first shot hit my nose closing up both nostrials , his second shot was on my left eye and down my cheek his third shot smeared my lips and tongue when I opened my mouth and his fourth was more like drops, and that went on my neck like a pearl necklace.
what did he say

Definitely the most memorable facial I ever recieved was when my Master at the time loaned me to his neighbor for a couple of hours and when he came back, found me kneeling in a corner with my face covered in jizz. He assumed that I'd displeased his friend somehow, so without a word, he bent me over the couch, took off his belt and beat me while I begged for forgiveness from the both of them. Then, he put me back on my knees and made me suck his cock. He came on my face, too, rushed me into my pants and marched me to my car in broad daylight holding me by the arm as I carried the rest of my clothes. An older lady in the neighborhood passed by us, and didn't say anything, but she smiled at him, so I think she knew at least partially what was up.

I cant really explain very well why i prefer getting facialed more than anything else. I can say that i love to watch a cock squirt that load at me after pleasing it. And the feel of the hot juice hitting my face is simply bliss to feel.
The only thing i dont like is that after a squirt or three, thats usually it. I know thats average and biology and all, but i love cum and the feel of it on me and just want more.

I cant really explain very well why i prefer getting facialed more than anything else. I can say that i love to watch a cock squirt that load at me after pleasing it. And the feel of the hot juice hitting my face is simply bliss to feel.
The only thing i dont like is that after a squirt or three, thats usually it. I know thats average and biology and all, but i love cum and the feel of it on me and just want more.
There must come a point where any more is kind of gratuitous and a waste. A tag team for those special events is ideal.

I guess my issue is one man isn't enough to give me what I really need in the facial arena?

There must come a point where any more is kind of gratuitous and a waste. A tag team for those special events is ideal.
Lol, I can understand why you say that, and logically youre right, but i was describing my desire in the moment. and if youre meaning 2+ guys tag teaming my mouth, bottom and facialing me, then thats a fantasy I havent had happen yet

Lol, I can understand why you say that, and logically youre right, but i was describing my desire in the moment. and if youre meaning 2+ guys tag teaming my mouth, bottom and facialing me, then thats a fantasy I havent had happen yet
Actually I was suggesting a tag team for the ones being drenched, to give recipients time to luxuriate before being blasted again. That presupposes a group of willing contributors.

Actually I was suggesting a tag team for the ones being drenched, to give recipients time to luxuriate before being blasted again. That presupposes a group of willing contributors.
That could be interetsting too

Maybe even hotter if the people who were tag teamed swapped around and then licked each other clean at the end. Completely.

Might be helpful if the poor craver could tap out periodically, if nothing else, to regain composure.

Back