Your best facial treatment

TheF1x3r

Really Experienced
I have given a lot of facials and I'm been curious about what makes it great for subs/bottoms.

I have wrote previously about one encounter I had where I dropped a several day load onto a subs face and he had trouble getting to his feet afterward, he would later text me that he had blown his load as or just after I had blown mine.

On that occasion I was really really horny, I was rock hard before he even opened the door. I got inside and put my palm on his chest and pushed his back to the wall and then gently pushed down on his shoulder causing him to squat. I pulled my cock out and we got to work. It didn't take long but he wasn't going to get me over the line with his oral (first timer), so I gently pushed him back and pinned his head against the will. He had his mouth open (good boy!) but, completely unintentionally, I pushed his head sideways so one cheek was pressed against his wall and the other caught the entire fire squeeze of cum, I rotated his head but ended up drawing my cock along his top lip when squeeze two hit (ended up on the side of his nose and running over his lips. I tried (for some reason... instinct?) to even it up so turned his head the other way but, you know the last squeeze is usually just the thick stuff. As I relaxed he turned his head toward me and cleaned my cock and swallowed up the last bits from my cock.

Like I said, he stood up but kinda fell back against the wall. I gave a brief "are you ok?" chat then left, and texted to check in later then he told me he blown in his pants :ROFLMAO:

So Subs/Bottoms, what does it for you?

Tops, have you had similar results?

I only got a proper one once, the other two cum shots happened to be in my mouth.

Felt a bit strange. Most cum shots have been on my big arse, that's where I usually prefer it anyway.

I only got a proper one once, the other two cum shots happened to be in my mouth.

Felt a bit strange. Most cum shots have been on my big arse, that's where I usually prefer it anyway.

I can understand that.

I was the same from the opposite direction (I couldn't do butts, only face/mouth). I can go both now, but still prefer face/mouth.

I didn't expect it. I thought we were gonna meet up for a little stroke session, but he turned out to be a bossy, burly dude. No niceties, stripped off his sweats, and flaunted a thick, hardening cock in my face. It was a little overwhelming, but his big balls just dancing there, just drew me in. Couldn't turn back then, so I just let him take my head. The moans that filled my ears were my own. His scoffing and mocking tone as I nuzzled his junk just got me more crazy. I even asked him ti take of his shirt so I could look up at his chunky torso as I fellated this nasty fuck. With a feral growl he pulled out of my mouth and pumped his warm nut all over my poor mug, pulled up his drawers and chuckled, while I finished myself off. Now I crave it.

I didn't expect it. I thought we were gonna meet up for a little stroke session, but he turned out to be a bossy, burly dude. No niceties, stripped off his sweats, and flaunted a thick, hardening cock in my face. It was a little overwhelming, but his big balls just dancing there, just drew me in. Couldn't turn back then, so I just let him take my head. The moans that filled my ears were my own. His scoffing and mocking tone as I nuzzled his junk just got me more crazy. I even asked him ti take of his shirt so I could look up at his chunky torso as I fellated this nasty fuck. With a feral growl he pulled out of my mouth and pumped his warm nut all over my poor mug, pulled up his drawers and chuckled, while I finished myself off. Now I crave it.

We're cut from the same cloth me and that guy :ROFLMAO: though I do usually tell the victim/recipient before I blow these days.

I think a lot of guys like me go for a stroke session because it's hard to advertise "I just wanna drop my load on/in you"

We're cut from the same cloth me and that guy :ROFLMAO: though I do usually tell the victim/recipient before I blow these days.

I think a lot of guys like me go for a stroke session because it's hard to advertise "I just wanna drop my load on/in you"
Just the sight of that big dog going over the edge, pumping his man meat, flooding me with his warm cum, is both appalling and incredibly satisfying. But even better was his scoffing smirk as he admired his handiwork, Oh what have I become?

Just the sight of that big dog going over the edge, pumping his man meat, flooding me with his warm cum, is both appalling and incredibly satisfying. But even better was his scoffing smirk as he admired his handiwork, Oh what have I become?
“Oh what have I become?”

You have become one of us haven’t you?

Oh what have I become?

“Oh what have I become?”

You have become one of us haven’t you?

I think he was the one who became all over your face (drum roll)

We're just different sides of the same fun and interesting coin. I sometimes feel like a bit of a creep for wanting to unload on little princesses/good boys/someone I "tricked" into it/someone forfeiting a bet, but it's just a bit of fun.

😘😁😁All these stories are real fun to read. I hope I'll get to cum on some faces and have my face plastered with loads of cum too, instead of my fat arse which has taken enough loads.

Maybe my face and my arse should be covered in several loads of spunk though.

My “facial” was given to me by my FWB Top. He would save multiple loads of his masturbation jizz and freeze it until I could visit. Once I was there he would have me strip and then would put my collar and leash on me. He would lay me down, thaw the jizz and then use his cock as a brush to paint my complete face with his cum. Nose, cheeks, lips, eyelids forehead and chin would all be coated. His cock would also make its way into my mouth before he would go and get another brush full. Once I was painted he would take my leash and lead me to a full mirror where he made me stare at the reflection of a cock whore. I would stare at myself while his cum dried on my eyelids. I felt so horny and unbelievably slutty. He would then have me lick the cum from his “paint bowl” before he mounted me and put his freshest load in my butt. I think I licked my lips a lot in between smiles.

I think he was the one who became all over your face (drum roll)

We're just different sides of the same fun and interesting coin. I sometimes feel like a bit of a creep for wanting to unload on little princesses/good boys/someone I "tricked" into it/someone forfeiting a bet, but it's just a bit of fun.
You may be a creep, but save me some slop. (goodness, what you must think of me. Idk, as long as you cum hard.)

Target painted!

Not yet it's not :devilish:

My “facial” was given to me by my FWB Top. He would save multiple loads of his masturbation jizz and freeze it until I could visit. Once I was there he would have me strip and then would put my collar and leash on me. He would lay me down, thaw the jizz and then use his cock as a brush to paint my complete face with his cum. Nose, cheeks, lips, eyelids forehead and chin would all be coated. His cock would also make its way into my mouth before he would go and get another brush full. Once I was painted he would take my leash and lead me to a full mirror where he made me stare at the reflection of a cock whore. I would stare at myself while his cum dried on my eyelids. I felt so horny and unbelievably slutty. He would then have me lick the cum from his “paint bowl” before he mounted me and put his freshest load in my butt. I think I licked my lips a lot in between smiles.

That is some serious premeditated "abuse". I love it.

I've never gone that far (not that I wouldn't), but I once jizzed in a subs covid mask and made them wear it home.

You may be a creep, but save me some slop. (goodness, what you must think of me. Idk, as long as you cum hard.)

Well, I mean. You can know what I think of you because I'll record it on your phone so you can watch it on repeat

Not yet it's not :devilish:

That is some serious premeditated "abuse". I love it.

I've never gone that far (not that I wouldn't), but I once jizzed in a subs covid mask and made them wear it home.

Well, I mean. You can know what I think of you because I'll record it on your phone so you can watch it on repeat
I'll hold the phone next to my face. Get some on the lens! Oh the things good dick will make you do!

I'll hold the phone next to my face. Get some on the lens! Oh the things good dick will make you do!

I made some clips like that, that's how I ended up attracting a few people. The bottom point of view of a guy cumming is what a lot of "straight" subs like.

Actually ended up with a camera and mic setup I was going to do a hotel session with one sub who wanted a permanent reminder, never came to fruition. I get it though, you can't really leave a video of yourself getting a facial buried in a folder and hope nobody ever finds it :ROFLMAO:

I love when a top covers my face. I feel so owned, as if he is marking me. I also like the way they look at me, while I have their hot sperm all over me.

My last facial was a just last weekend. He usually breeds me, but this time he was fucking me on my back. I could tell he was close. Right when he was about to cum, he pulled out, climbed on top of me, then put his knees on my arms. I opened my mouth, and a few seconds later, he rewarded me with a big, messy facial. When he was done, he looked down and admired his work, then let me jerk off while covered in his cum. Afterwards we had a few drinks, then he went home. I didn't wash my face until the next morning.

You fuckers make good subbies. Mine is very good too . Have taken him out for dinner with mine and a buddy on him. If you got close you could smell. It. Got home and he got another

I've been obsessed with facials ever since the first time I did it to myself. I just love getting messy and having a big load all over me. One of my biggest fantasies has always been to be in a bukkake. I'm just a cumslut. Lol

and it hasn't happened yet or?

Me and my older neighbor went on hikes alot. It's cool outside. We were about an hour in and I had been reaching my hand over and rubbing him through his jeans and he had cupped and smacked my ass a lot. We hadn't walked passed anybody for a few minutes so I walked down a bushy area and behind some trees got on my knees and few moments later he came back. Sees me on my knees and with a hell yeah or fuck yeah something like that , he unzips and pulls his hard cock and balls out. We hear people but not close. He starts face fucking me after. Couple minutes he pulls out and strokes his cock by my nose. He starts cumming globs covering my eye and nose and rubs the rest on my face. He zips up and says don't wipe it off. We walk out on to the trail as 2 older guys walk by us. They say hi and neighbor says hi. I don't look up all the way. We pass a couple not much farther. Cum had dried up by then.

Back