When traumas become fetishes?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
For a lot of people a shocking sexual trauma can turn into a fetish, it’s usually a means of emotionally coping with the shocking event.

I know a guy who was bullied badly during high school. In his senior year, his bullies stripped him in front of his female crush’s locker. His penis was so tiny and his crush saw it and she burst into laughter.

He was hopelessly addicted to SPH (small penis humiliation) after that.

For some reason this doesn't sit well with me. No one should get traumatized so much that they start craving that feeling. But that's just my opinion

However I can say personally that there were things that I was fantasizing even before experiencing it and when it happened (kinda and I can explain in pm why I say "kinda") I luved it. But I don't think it's really healthy if someone gets traumatized first and then start fantasizing it

Last edited:
This can turn sour for many . Many hypersexuality people were victims of child sexual abuse or abuse at an to early an age .. While the sex can be good with such people is it really a good thing or is it sad and bad ..

This seems to be a really ugly thread...

I would imagine it won't last long, since what they did was very much against the law, and the new bouncer in the Fet/Sexuality board doesn't like that.

I think fetish is the wrong word here but definitely as a survivor - I've only recently reconciled and accepted that fact, I know in the past I have sought out people and situations that mirrored or reminded me of past trauma, but recently I've also learned to love myself and be willing to accept actual love and loving sex, pleasure and gentleness. I think if you're indulging in anything on the edge with someone you probably do have a responsibility or it's only right to check in with them about where they are and how they're feeling, I think years ago if someone had said to me are you really ok? It would have made a difference to me.

For a lot of people a shocking sexual trauma can turn into a fetish, it’s usually a means of emotionally coping with the shocking event.

I know a guy who was bullied badly during high school. In his senior year, his bullies stripped him in front of his female crush’s locker. His penis was so tiny and his crush saw it and she burst into laughter.

He was hopelessly addicted to SPH (small penis humiliation) after that.
I was sexually exploited when I was 8/9 years old by a boy who used to make me give him oral sex.
Ever since I became sexually active I have always obsessed on giving blowjobs to guys.
I am not sure how connected the two things are. I thought at the time of the abuse that it was all part of growing up.
It isn’t an issue for me but I do sometimes wonder how different things may have been. I am sure that all the guys I have been with really enjoyed the experience.
❤️T

Back