When did your fetish become a fetish?

JenniZinc

Housewife With Past
I'm really interested in people with unusual fetishes that most people wouldn't understand.

My fetish is sunscreen, and dates back to the 1970's. Living in an Australian country town, the local swimming pool was the place where we'd literally spend our waking hours. Speedo-style swimwear left little to the imagination, and as a result every curve could be easily leave little to the imagination.

The smell of sunscreen was everywhere, which was nowhere near as effective as it is today so lots was needed. I got a thrill out of rubbing it on my body and watching others do the same. Having someone else do it for me was the ultimate.

The sense has never left me. I have always visualised my fetish by wearing zinc. Working on a farm it's an everyday thing and something I'm known for. The funny thing is that nobody except my partner knows that I get aroused whenever sunscreen is present.

My partner thinks my fetish is stupid, but never seems to complain when I masturbate his penis with sunscreen šŸ˜…

I'd be very surprised if anyone shares my fetish, but would love to know yours and how you came upon it!

My fetish is small penis humiliation.

I think it became a fetish after two events both when I was 18. I was stripped nude by a bully on the soccer field for Gym class during my senior year of high school. Only the bully and a girl in class were looking and saw it.

The same year, I was using a urinal in a restaurant bathroom and a middle aged black man was standing next to me and he burst out laughing at how small my penis is when soft. He didnā€™t only laugh, he began to chant ā€œHe got a little dick! He got a little dick!ā€

While this was happening, I felt completely vulnerable because I was still standing there urinating with my small penis in my hand. For a few seconds, I feared he might lunge at me and perhaps punch me in the face to further defeat me. Luckily, he did not.

As you can imagine, I felt shocked after it happened. I had to consider that for something so extreme to occur to me in a public place, my penis must be very tiny at least when soft.

Iā€™m never been rude or curious enough to peek at the dicks of other men in public bathrooms but I tend to think they have more of a floppy hot dog when soft while mine is like a little mushroom.

I donā€™t like pain so I fetishized my size as soon as possible. I had stolen one of my auntā€™s bras and I remember putting my tiny penis up against the cup areas right where her nipples would be and there was something hot about admitting to myself I was small while doing something taboo with my auntā€™s bra.

I have two specific ones, both around incest.

1. Falling in love with my little sister when she got curves and I realized she's not only the most beautiful woman I've ever known, but also the most beautiful PERSON. Was in love with her forever, still am. We both have spouses and kids. I've never told her. But the fact this happened has made me obsessed with ALL kinds of incest ever since.

2. Seeing my wife's brother in the locker room. The biggest penis I've ever seen. Must be twice as long and twice as thick as mine. I became OBSESSED with sharing my wife with him and getting them to explore an incestuous relationship. Ever since that day, the day I saw his cock, I became obsessed with becoming their cuckold. I dream daily of them making love in front of my face. Of eating their creampie from my wife's pussy. Of helping them make love. That's turned into an all out desire to share her forever with him and us being a triad.

The crazy thing for me is that the desire doesn't go away when I cum. It's not just arousal. It's a deep, deep fantasy, fetish, desire.

If my wife showed up tomorrow and told me that her brother will be fucking her going forward and I need to share her with him for the rest of our lives, I'd ask when I get to put his cock into her pussy with my own hands.

Must be a small country town in Australia thing .. I remember those days I remember a young lady I went to school with rubbing in not Zinc but her coconut oil at the local pool .. I would sit real close to watch wishing I could help .. Thinking back I reckon she would do it every half hour just to torment me

I grew up as a skinny teenager and so the idea of skinny women never sexually appealed to me (and most likely informed my preference for curvy women). I also grew up in a predominantly white area and remember reading that men of colour tended to prefer bigger women, so I think I identiifed with that as well.

The above could also be a load of rubbish as I remember falling hard romantically for a woman who was tall and gangly at university, so it doesnt appear to be an absolutely exclusive thing

Wearing Women's clothing and As far back as I can remember. When did I take it to the next level.. In my 40s

Also as many on here have already said... Incest..
It has always turn me on.

Last edited:
Must be a small country town in Australia thing .. I remember those days I remember a young lady I went to school with rubbing in not Zinc but her coconut oil at the local pool .. I would sit real close to watch wishing I could help .. Thinking back I reckon she would do it every half hour just to torment me
Coconut sunscreen oil (reef oil) - just the thought of it drives me wild, let alone the smell xx

Although I dress which is a fetish in itself, my real fetish is for semen on my underwear. I didn't indulge it for a long time although I'd be rifling through my mum's underwear drawer and later my first wife's. Because I was doing it in secret I took care not to mess up the panties. The hot feeling of releasing my sperm without shame into a pair of my own the first time was next level erotic.

As a side fetish, buying preowned panties on eBay, not from dedicated fetish sellers but just regular anonymous sellers (hard to find because eBay's rules forbid selling used panties but you sometimes find them as a set). That thought that you're pulling a pair of panties over your erect cock that were last worn by some woman you won't ever know, it's intoxicating. Pic of a preowned set. I came in them within five minutes of first putting them on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230917-212142~2.png
    Screenshot_20230917-212142~2.png
    934.5 KB · Views: 14
I have had the same fetish my whole life. It started when my first girlfriend began cheating on me. This evolved into a situation where it wasn't exactly accepted, but we both knew and occasionally she spoke of details openly. She thought of me as her future husband, but cheating sex was thrilling for her, and she said this indirectly and even directly sometimes. This went on for many years. Eventually we didn't get married (for other, unrelated reasons). I do NOT wish we were together. But for the last 40 years almost every time I cum, I fantasize about her cheating. My mind wanders between points of view...mine, hers, the other guy's. I don't know why, but this immediately makes me hard and triggers orgasm. I've never told anyone this. My wife and I have been happily married for decades, and are nearing retirement age. There would be no point in broaching the topic.

Every time I cum, I think of my wife being pounded into our bed by her older brother. Just absolutely railed and filled with his cum while she lovingly clings to him, sweat mingling, as she cums around his cock. I'm laying next to them, my hand on her stomach, sucking her tit and kissing her while she cums.

Every. Fucking. Time.
And it makes me so turned on.

I hope this comes across as the way I truly mean it too, as I really hope you can find a therapist and work through this. I say that because it is such a shame to go through life really missing out on other sexual interests besides just one.

It does not really matter if a person has a few sexual things they like, or a lot, of if they progress to a fetish status, or not, but variety is certainly good. As an example, I like a lady that wears high heels and stockings, but I would have discounted a lot of pretty ladies if I had not looked at a woman wearing high heels and jeans as attractive too, or wearing a cheerleading uniform. To hyper-focus on one thing in this great big world we live in, would be so limiting, and in that I am saddened for you.

With cognitive behavior therapy, it is possible to move beyond this, so you get a more rounded life. I wish you the best.

I hope this comes across as the way I truly mean it too, as I really hope you can find a therapist and work through this. I say that because it is such a shame to go through life really missing out on other sexual interests besides just one.

It does not really matter if a person has a few sexual things they like, or a lot, of if they progress to a fetish status, or not, but variety is certainly good. As an example, I like a lady that wears high heels and stockings, but I would have discounted a lot of pretty ladies if I had not looked at a woman wearing high heels and jeans as attractive too, or wearing a cheerleading uniform. To hyper-focus on one thing in this great big world we live in, would be so limiting, and in that I am saddened for you.

With cognitive behavior therapy, it is possible to move beyond this, so you get a more rounded life. I wish you the best.
Yes it is possible..but you still think about what turns you on...:)

The first time a girlfriend cheated on me I was definitely hurt. But within a fairly short period of time I started to fantasize about such scenarios and I was cheated on by multiple other girls. Maybe it was something about me, but I think it was mainly just that I was drawn to slutty girls who were likely to cheat. Most were not mean or callous. Most were actually friendly - too friendly for some guys but not for me - and loved sex. I am now a contented cuckold and wouldn't want it any other way. No she isn't exclusive but you won't hear me complaining about my lack of sex life - she is amazing and more than any one man can handle.

Last edited:
We do a lot of kinky stuff but I wouldnā€™t call any of it a fetish. From the people I know who have a fetish, their entire sex life revolves around it. We donā€™t fixate on just one thing.

I'm really interested in people with unusual fetishes that most people wouldn't understand.

My fetish is sunscreen, and dates back to the 1970's. Living in an Australian country town, the local swimming pool was the place where we'd literally spend our waking hours. Speedo-style swimwear left little to the imagination, and as a result every curve could be easily leave little to the imagination.

The smell of sunscreen was everywhere, which was nowhere near as effective as it is today so lots was needed. I got a thrill out of rubbing it on my body and watching others do the same. Having someone else do it for me was the ultimate.

The sense has never left me. I have always visualised my fetish by wearing zinc. Working on a farm it's an everyday thing and something I'm known for. The funny thing is that nobody except my partner knows that I get aroused whenever sunscreen is present.

My partner thinks my fetish is stupid, but never seems to complain when I masturbate his penis with sunscreen šŸ˜…

I'd be very surprised if anyone shares my fetish, but would love to know yours and how you came upon it!

I have an interest in paraphilia (anything atypical with sex : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia)

Thank you for posting this, this is very interesting and you're one of the only people I know of that has an understanding for the root for their paraphilia.

We do a lot of kinky stuff but I wouldnā€™t call any of it a fetish. From the people I know who have a fetish, their entire sex life revolves around it. We donā€™t fixate on just one thing.

It varies between people - I think I know what you mean though, there's a clear difference between "we like this" and "there is only this" or even "this is all I can think about"

Clinicians distinguish between optional, preferred and exclusive paraphilias,[31] although the terminology is not completely standardized.

This is not my fetish, but maybe someone will know what I mean.

I came across this (no pun intended) unintentionally, I was looking for video game fail videos. It's safe for work.

I don't know if I have a minor and undeveloped interest in this specifically, or there was just part of my brain that was able to "read between the lines".

Jill Valentine gets Slimed

Did anyone else watch this and get the "huh... that's a fetish thing" alarm?

I think that is a pretty broad brush to use to define a fetish.

My girlfriend knows I like a lady in pantyhose or stockings, but my life does not "revolve" around it. It would be detrimental to our relationship if it did. I am very cognizant that if I insisted she wear pantyhose or stockings, it would make her feel as if I am in love with what she wears, and not her. But with her knowing, it can be her way of seducing and teasing me.

I would still call my enjoyment of pantyhose and stockings a fetish though.

Back