Were your fetishes caused by specific odd events?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
I’m wondering if you consider your fetishes as being caused by specific odd events you have experienced?

I believe that my incest fetish was caused by having an older sister who was an exhibitionist. She would return home from college and suntan nude during the summer on my parents deck.

And my nudism fetish could be related to that, but there was also an event during my senior year of high school when a male bully stripped me nude on the soccer field. It’s difficult to describe how shocking it feels to be forcibly made nude in public.

Yes... I believe my pegging fetish started with a college GF. I wasn't openly bi at the time, so she didn't know I'd had sex with men already. But I'd never thought about pegging before. Like ever. She just flat out said it one day. We were totally sober, laying in bed and she just said, "do you have any idea how bad I want to fuck you with a strap-on?" I was shocked she was that forward and into it.

I definitely pretended to be a novice when when pegged me for the first time since she didn't know about my past. But I was hooked ever since.

I’m wondering if you consider your fetishes as being caused by specific odd events you have experienced?

I believe that my incest fetish was caused by having an older sister who was an exhibitionist. She would return home from college and suntan nude during the summer on my parents deck.

And my nudism fetish could be related to that, but there was also an event during my senior year of high school when a male bully stripped me nude on the soccer field. It’s difficult to describe how shocking it feels to be forcibly made nude in public.
I shared a bed with my married sister after her husband left her,mid twenties.she was 31…….off And on for nearly 30 years

Dad was a crossdresser, parents got divorced and was just me and my mom at an early age, saw lots of bras and panties, saw her in lots of bras and panties, so I am a product of all that!

Yea…although I don’t know if it’s a fetish or not, it does interest me and usually discussions around it leads to me cumming.

I guess it’s been 20 years or so now I was sorta set up on a blind date, but we got along pretty well and continued to date for maybe 6 weeks or so. She was kinky as fuck and liked to have people see her in the act. One of the things she liked, was pulling her panties down, pressing her ass up against the window while she leaned over and sucked my cock driving. Absolutely love it.

Oh, did I mention she was really cute…maybe 5’4”, 110lbs and just loved exploring her sexuality.

Anyway, we stopped dating, but still stayed in touch but didn’t really do anything more sexually. So we’re talking on the phone one day and she’s telling me that she’s prob gonna get back together with her exbf, who I already knew was black. So we continue to talk about whatever and she says she has really missed this guys cock and how massive it was. Well I couldn’t help but ask questions because to be honest, I’m not exactly small. So she starts going into vivid detail about his cock and the thickness and size and veiny, etc. and the next thing I know I’m 💦 💦 💦 under my breath.

Took me by complete surprise, but it felt so awesome. I’m not sure what fetish that falls under, but I still think about her and that conversation 20yrs later.

I have no idea what caused it if anything did cause it but I discovered my fetish by accident. My exwife whom I was dating at the time was on AOL which predates what the internet is today reading erotic stories. Naturally I didn’t know this at first just saw her glued to the screen with her hand in the front of her pants playing with herself. Not long after I asked her what she was doing and she told me we fucked and boy did she fuck my brains out that day.

As we laid there catching our breaths I asked for more info about the stories and etc. so she showed me. I was browsing stories here and there but then I stumbled onto a mother and son story. Holy shit did it turn me on. Been hooked on incest ever since.

I am sure my fascination with fisting women derived from the times with my first wife.
Specifically, the first time for both of us, wife had no idea my fist was totally inside of her until I raised her head and had her look at what I/we were doing.
Just the thought of a fist in her without her realizing it is super kinky to me.

My very first time having sex … after a weekend of making out and exploration, I’ll never forget her face when she straddled me and lowered herself on my cock.

Of course I came quickly. It was horrible. I tried to not cum inside her but of course I did. Much to her horror.

She was unprotected and upset. It turned out we were lucky, but I spent so much time re-assuring how I’d be there for her, I think I talked myself into wanting her to be pregnant.

And since then … even now in the cusp of 50 … my hottest fantasies are trying to resist cumming unprotected deep into a fertile pussy secretly desiring that seed to find its target.

Growing up in the bra-less 70's and early 80's and seeing so many hard nipples poking through a blouse, accidental downblouses, sometimes not so accidental, and see through tops definentaly shaped my candaulism.
Thankfully, every woman I have been involved with as an adult have had some type of exhibitionist streak that made for fun times for both of us.

Mutual masturbation: I found a GFs vibrator in her room. I wanted to watch her use it on herself while I jerked off. She was too shy to try it and never had a gf who would masturbate with me.

Mutual masturbation: I found a GFs vibrator in her room. I wanted to watch her use it on herself while I jerked off. She was too shy to try it and never had a gf who would masturbate with me.
I love this also. Never had a girlfriend that did this but have found many women who like to watch and be watched!

I have a thing about sandals thanks to one young woman I know. I find her attractive in a plaid skirt, Barbour wearing sort of a way, and she is the type you'd accessorize with a Labrador and a shot gun, not Gucci and a Chihuahua. Well, she used to work in the local hardware store, and she was complaining about how sweaty and grainy her sandals got (it was summer) unloading the truck. By the time she had finished complaining,

1. I had a hard-on
2. Wanted to cum in her sandals and then watch her put them back on
3. Have her walk around in them for a bit
4. Take them off and suck and lick her feet

After that, I wanted to take her to bed and pound the living daylights out of her for being unexpectedly so sexy. I now get dick-brain every time I see her in an old pair of sandals.

Last edited:
I have a thing about sandals thanks to one young woman I know. I find her attractive in a plaid skirt, Barbour wearing sort of a way, and she is the type you'd accessorize with a Labrador and a shot gun, not Gucci and a Chihuahua. Well, she used to work in the local hardware store, and she was complaining about how sweaty and grainy her sandals got (it was summer) unloading the truck. By the time she had finished complaining,

1. I had a hard-on
2. Wanted to cum in her sandals and then watch her put them back on
3. Have her walk around in them for a bit
4. Take them off and suck and lick her feet

After that, I wanted to take her to bed and pound the living daylights out of her for being unexpectedly so sexy. I now get dick-brain every time I see her in an old pair of sandals.
Like your style PMarky.. 😜

Like your style PMarky.. 😜
She and her sister are a major cause of me not thinking straight. I am usually more attracted to her older sister, but that attraction is more about a desire to build a family, home, and a new life based on shared interests and outlook, than sex. I like the younger sister a lot, and we are good friends, but it is not the same connection. However, she is the one who periodically gives me dick brain, whilst her sister makes me broody. I do have an engrained breeding fantasy about the older sister, however. We have finally got it together, married, it is the first night, and as the door closes she says to me, "OK, get to work. I want my first baby before our first anniversary."

She and her sister are a major cause of me not thinking straight. I am usually more attracted to her older sister, but that attraction is more about a desire to build a family, home, and a new life based on shared interests and outlook, than sex. I like the younger sister a lot, and we are good friends, but it is not the same connection. However, she is the one who periodically gives me dick brain, whilst her sister makes me broody.
I have similar younger sister problem..will be seeing her next few days....very high arousal alert...and sister knows it..makes me crazy..

I have similar younger sister problem..will be seeing her next few days....very high arousal alert...and sister knows it..makes me crazy..
I'm in a situation where nothing is going on, but there have been looks and glances between us which suggests we like one another very well.

I'm in a situation where nothing is going on, but there have been looks and glances between us which suggests we like one another very well.
We have been alone on a few occasions.exchaning..looks and gropes..and a few kisses...getting hard thinking about it...

Back