Were your fetishes caused by specific odd events?

my sister and I would stay over at my grandparents house and the one night i slept naked as it was hot. My grandad checked in on me (my sister didn’t stay this time) and got excited. He started playing with his dick. I woke up and being a horny teenager (18+), I started playing with myself too. He went on to finger me and I played with his dick too. He fucked me when my sister didn’t come too. I used to love our special bond

My love of licking a woman's arse ,
My mother's friend seduced me when I was almost seventeen , she used to get me in a 69 and when she was sucking me would ask me to tongue her arse hole , before I knew it I Became her arse worshipper lol
Not that I ever complained about it and this lasted quite a few years , Thank you Rita ,gone but never ever forgotten X

Not one specific instance but years of living next to a very fit neighbor. She had amazingly beautiful legs and an ass that would make you weep. This was the 70’s and she was pretty free with no close on in her backyard. Ever since then it’s been my one serious fetish.

I can trace most of my fetishes to sexual assault. I’ve thought long about this, and I’m pretty sure that deciding to own the fetish that was done to me allows me to take control over the thing and have the power back. Now it’s my decision to be a depraved pervert, and that memory can’t hurt me.

Back