When did your fetish become a fetish?

I'm really interested in people with unusual fetishes that most people wouldn't understand.
Paraphilia origin stories! I love it.

One of mine is making out/foreplay with a topless, fuller-figured girl woman wearing really tight jeans. Unsurprisingly, the first time I made out it was with a quite voluptuous girl who took her sweater off immediately, but wouldn't take her pants off.

Unfortunately I only see/read male fetish experiences . But women/female ( can) have fetishes as well. I'm one of them. Are there more women who want to share their fetish ? I do hope so. I love to tell mine with them. I presume, men are interested as well.
I’d love to hear yours and other women’s fetishes …. X

My smoking fetish came from when I reached puberty, and virtually all the hot girls smoked. Even in the TV ads.

Older women I never dated a girl my age had to be 5 years or older
Now that I'm 64 I like women 30 to 75 lol

This might be very gross to some.

When I started douching my backdoor, it was simply to clean out before sex. There was just the objective to get it all out. Over the years, I think because I have anal sex so often, douching became erotic. When I douche, I know that immense please to my ass is coming. During anal, I feel like I’m pooing at times. I started to love that. So now I have a douching/enema fetish. It’s such a turn on. i use to be with a very sexy man that love watching me go. It was awesome.
use to love squezing my wifes douche bulb, shooting douche deep in her vaginia, and letting it out slowly, running down her legs. Sometimes us doing this to each other, was better than sex.

I had to stay in a hospital for two weeks when I was a teen. That time was the first time I discovered how sexy is ladies' feet in high heel shoes.
Everyday at 4 pm was the time of visiting patients by their families and friend . My bed was next to the door of the room, so I was curious to see who is passing the door particularly ladies. Most of the ladies worn 👠 shoes and I could heard their step's sound while they were walking all the way down the hall. I tried to watch carefully who was the owner of the step's sound !!. Focus on their feet in high heel 👠 turn me on and that was the first time that I found how sexy is ladies' feet in high heel shoes. Since that times, high heel shoes became my main fetish and fantasy,

I was a young boy and was fascinated by woman who would dangle her shoe...either flats or heels...feeling never left me...gets me so horny...

Back