What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a sexy new bra yesterday, wore it to work today and caught the accountant looking down my blouse a few times.....definitely triggered a few fantasies....

Having the guts to wear a revealing crop top to the gym today.... only to discover there was a guy in my usually female-only class! That kickstarted a hot fantasy about him ripping off said garment and ravishing me in the mirrored dance studio. Mmmmmmm

^
|
|
|

THAT!!!!!!

Getting changed in the locker room before yoga today.. I could just imagine us girls taking our lustful desirees out on one another... Kissing, groping, taking off each other's clothes under the warm water of the showers...Maybe we'd compete to see how many times we can cum before class.

Getting changed in the locker room before yoga today.. I could just imagine us girls taking our lustful desirees out on one another... Kissing, groping, taking off each other's clothes under the warm water of the showers...Maybe we'd compete to see how many times we can cum before class.

Whipluvr's handle ;)

.I came across a few pics while reblogging pics on my Tumblr page this morning which brought about a certain type work fantasy which I then wrote out a little story to go along with the fantasy. And then after all of that, I had to *take care of business* ;) :devil:

A woman's reaction to my verbally dressing her down....flushed, eyes dilated, lips involuntarily parted.......

Just now, going through a thread with a suction cup cock question on how to... It was hot, I want one and I know who I want to use it with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back