What made you smile Today?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual morning smiles. Coffee. Him:D.

An IM first thing this morning from a very dear lady:D.

LMAO! The visual of the menfolk out here watching all of the kids today so we womenfolk can go on a shopping spree:D.

The Original Computer

Memory was something you lost with age
An application was for employment
A program was a TV show
A cursor used profanity
A keyboard was a piano
A web was a spider's home
A virus was the flu
A CD was a bank account
A hard drive was a long trip on the road
A mouse pad was where a mouse lived

And if you had a 3 inch floppy.
. . . you just hoped nobody ever found out!

What made me smile today? Seeing her face light up when she was invited on a shopping spree to the outlets south of here.

Seeing her face split open into possiblly the largest grin I have ever seen on her face when I told her she had no limit on the credit card for the trip.

My coffee!

Hearing His voice

Another sunny time here, in WI today, and up to 40 degrees

Reading Shad's post. Knowing that she will be able to carry lots and lots of packages! ;)

Reading Mm's post about the spooning!

kayte said:
My coffee!

Hearing His voice

Reading Shad's post. Knowing that she will be able to carry lots and lots of packages! ;)

LOL. It just makes me smile that the younger women here at home are all out having a good time together enjoying the real world. I hope my Lady enjoys a spending spree. She has been a joy and a delight to have in my life. She has fired a passion in me that has been lacking for a long time. I have found such joy and peace in her arms.

It also makes me smile to know that my wife has found good people here on Lit to call friends. It makes me smile knowing that I have a place here among her friends and that I can offer them an ear and a shoulder when they need it.

kayte said:
My coffee!

Hearing His voice

That's two of us doing the :D about the spooning.

Found out yesterday that the place where I have worked for 27 years is closing. Not much smiling yesterday, but today...what the fuck? Can' do anything about it. Union killed us. Oh well, back to school. :D

seohdwm46 said:
Found out yesterday that the place where I have worked for 27 years is closing. Not much smiling yesterday, but today...what the fuck? Can' do anything about it. Union killed us. Oh well, back to school. :D

That isn't going to bode well for alot of people. I am so sorry to hear this one.

But I am smiling about a good snuggle session and some laughs along the way.

seohdwm46 said:
so sorry to hear about this.I hope you find something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back