Who do you look like?

never_enough_au

Really Experienced
I get it all the time...

"Has anyone ever told you you look like..."

Always the same person.

Given most of us don't post pictures of our actual faces on here, it occurred to me that it could be interesting (and a way of sharing a little about our appearance from the neck up (for a change)) to share who people think we look like. I mean, you can share who you think you look like, if you want. But I find it interesting that I keep getting the same person over and over - probably at least once every two months, ever since my early 20s. I can kind of see it now in pictures of myself when I look back, but two or so decades later, it still hasn't eased off. I get the observation with the same regularity. Curious, since he died at aged 37 and I'm now a decade beyond that.

The person I always get told I look like is Michael Hutchence. As I type this, I know most of you are probably saying, "Who the hell is that?" (Well, hopefully not my fellow Aussies). Michael Hutchence (for those who might not know) was the singer is Australian band, INXS.

So, who do you look like (even if you don't necessarily think so yourself)

Michael Hutchence.png

It used to be Renton from Trainspotting
But now I'm mid 40s, and have grown my hair, it's young Christian Slater, (apparently - at least that was the latest comment)
To be honest, I'd settle for an old Christian Slater.
Looks like we might be the only two people on Lit who look like someone famous.

Kurt Shutter if I wear black frames 👓 glasses , trim my beard close and don’t put my hair in a pony tail. so I’ve been told.

Jeff Bridges , if I pull my hair back into a ponytail, and my beard is long and unkeep.

Central Casting biker dude

Facebook once said in a face morph celebrity what u look like app , gladiator, Russel Crow , Bill Paxton Big Love era , and Kiefer Sutherland.

I get Molly Ringwald sometimes. Molly Ringwald now (I am in my 40’s), not brat pack time.
I was addicted to The Breakfast Club in high school. Must dig it out and give it another watch - I wonder how it’s aged?

16 Candles and Pretty in Pick too - maybe it was just Molly that I was addicted to

Back