Online hook ups and bootie calls

Elayne_Hawke

Anonymous
Just curious who's all gone online just having fun and ended up hooking up for a bootie call in real life.

My younger years I did just that. I was just having fun and started talking to this guy, who lived in a different city, but same state, then me. We got to know each other, and my birthday was coming up and I wanted to do something wild and crazy. So I asked him about hooking up on my birthday, needless to say, I had a hell of a birthday. We hooked up a few more times after that but the distance thing became a pain and we just went our separate ways. I know they say it's a risk meeting someone online like that but hell, that's part of the excitement, the risk that's involved.

Anyone else have a story to share? Might be fun to talk about some adventures.

Lol this was back in the day when they had Yahoo chat and you could chat in different categories. Age, state, etc... Made it easy lol
Oh I remember those chats. Back when you didn’t have to fight bots. Still never made a good local connection. Always seems to only make connections across the country. Or they were married and not interested in meeting.

Oh I remember those chats. Back when you didn’t have to fight bots. Still never made a good local connection. Always seems to only make connections across the country. Or they were married and not interested in meeting.
Freaking pesky bots lol. I just did the hook up as a basic spur of the moment. Something right out of the blue but it was worth it lol

I met a woman in the old yahoo chat rooms and turns out we were living not far from each other. We chatted online regularly for several years and even IRL a couple of times for coffee or a meal. (my online name here is derived from our relationship). Finally after a few meetings we did meet for sex…and it was hot. We met a couple times after but not again for sex…it was just too difficult to match up schedules. Haven’t seen nor heard from her in years now. I do miss her.

Those were the days alright... my hook up story was the best I could have hoped for and unfortunately it ended too soon, neither of us to blame but looking back we should have worked a little harder to maintain the good relationship we started with
Oh well, live and learn
I met a woman in the old yahoo chat rooms and turns out we were living not far from each other. We chatted online regularly for several years and even IRL a couple of times for coffee or a meal. (my online name here is derived from our relationship). Finally after a few meetings we did meet for sex…and it was hot. We met a couple times after but not again for sex…it was just too difficult to match up schedules. Haven’t seen nor heard from her in years now. I do miss her.

Back when MSN had chat rooms of different categories I hooked up with a college freshman wanting "his first male blowjob". I worked at the same college so after the one hookup he was too afraid to try for another. It was a good night, though.

Does this site and a possible BJ in two weeks count ?
Hope he lets me suck his cock after he sucks mine

I have started online and hooked up many times- chatted enough and never had a bad experience and many longer term relationships.

Back