I am that person who…

IATP who looks like they are making plan to end world hunger or bring and stability to the world, all the while thinking "I wonder what she looks like naked"

In that case I'll make sure to hand you the whip personally. ;)
*thinking what is ouchgeelsgood up to when he wanna hand me the whip voluntarily 😏

*takes the whip carefuly with innocent look on my face... playing with it & thinking.. decisions decisions... 😈
looks at ouchfeelsgood and gives him cheeky smirk before I SMACK his ass with the whip and big grin on my face :D

*thinking what is ouchgeelsgood up to when he wanna hand me the whip voluntarily 😏

*takes the whip carefuly with innocent look on my face... playing with it & thinking.. decisions decisions... 😈
looks at ouchfeelsgood and gives him cheeky smirk before I SMACK his ass with the whip and big grin on my face :D
Ouch! I feel the sharp sting as you expertly use that whip on my butt. I glance at a mirror, and see a red line form on both butt cheeks. Nice mark -- but I think you can do even better than that ... grinning mischievously. :D

Ouch! I feel the sharp sting as you expertly use that whip on my butt. I glance at a mirror, and see a red line form on both butt cheeks. Nice mark -- but I think you can do even better than that ... grinning mischievously. :D
Hmmm I think I like this kind of game! :D

Wonder who would last longer with receiving the whip marks! 😈 Plus I might ask you nicely to teach me how to use the whip properly for better marks! :D *looks ever so innocent

Hmmm I think I like this kind of game! :D

Wonder who would last longer with receiving the whip marks! 😈 Plus I might ask you nicely to teach me how to use the whip properly for better marks! :D *looks ever so innocent
Now that's one competition I'd look forward to! :devil:

And since you have an interest in being taught the proper method, let me start with an introductory lesson. I'd like to demonstrate how to do it properly by snapping your wrist as you swing it. Now without any wrist action, you'll feel it but not experience much of a sting. Picking up the whip, I swing it so it strikes the underside of your left tit. Now, I'll employ the proper method, using my wrist to augment the air speed of the whip. I swing it again, delivering a sharp, stinging strike across the underside of your other tit. I hope you were able to feel the difference. I can certainly see the difference by comparing the whip marks on each tit.

Handing the whip to you -- now you try it, and show me what you've learned. ;)

Last edited:
Now that's one competition I'd look forward to! :devil:

And since you have an interest in being taught the proper method, let me start with an introductory lesson. I'd like to demonstrate how to do it properly by snapping your wrist as you swing it. Now without any wrist action, you'll feel it but not experience much of a sting. Picking up the whip, I swing it so it strikes the underside of your left tit. Now, I'll employ the proper method, using my wrist to augment the air speed of the whip. I swing it again, delivering a sharp, stinging strike across the underside of your other tit. I hope you were able to feel the difference. I can certainly see the difference by comparing the whip marks on each tit.

Handing the whip to you -- now you try it, and show me what you've learned. ;)
I think I would quite enjoy this practical lecturing of how to use the whip properly! :D

Looks at the whip marks on both of my tits, caressing it to ease the sting. Gives you a big grin as I play with the whip mischievously, thinking if I can make you say ouch again as I kinda liked it! Swings the whip in the air with a firm wrist and gives you two more SMACKs on your ass cheeks. Caress the red marks gently with my finger tips as I whisper quietly into your ear "Did you like that?" and press firmly on the marks with evil grin on my face. 😈

Handling the whip back to you saying "Could you please show me again? Just to be sure I really get it, yanno." 😏

I think I would quite enjoy this practical lecturing of how to use the whip properly! :D

Looks at the whip marks on both of my tits, caressing it to ease the sting. Gives you a big grin as I play with the whip mischievously, thinking if I can make you say ouch again as I kinda liked it! Swings the whip in the air with a firm wrist and gives you two more SMACKs on your ass cheeks. Caress the red marks gently with my finger tips as I whisper quietly into your ear "Did you like that?" and press firmly on the marks with evil grin on my face. 😈

Handling the whip back to you saying "Could you please show me again? Just to be sure I really get it, yanno." 😏
"I think you're starting to get the hang of it! I definitely felt that extra zing from your using your wrist." My ass is stinging quite noticeably now from the additional 2 lashes. As you hand me back the whip, your fingernails pressing into the whip marks cause me to let out a little yelp. "Hmmm, I think you do have an impressive degree of sadist in you". I take back the whip and smack your ass cheeks with 2 firm strikes, which quickly form two nice red lines in an "X" pattern. For good measure I give you two more smacks, one each across the back of your legs, just below your ass cheeks. I follow up on your ass cheeks with several hard spanks with my bare hand, grinning as you shout out in surprise at the unexpected spanking. Your cheeks turn a nice shade of pink from the spanking. "Getting nice and toasty down there?", grinning.

"You can also use the whip in an upwards stroke, but the best way to do that is to use the 'Windmill' motion, using your wrist to swing the whip in a rapid vertical circle. A smaller whip works much better for this purpose".
Putting down the whip and picking up a smaller 8 inch whip from the table, I approach you again, smiling coyly and as you to bend over the end of the table. Spreading your ass cheeks with one hand, I swing the whip in a circle and it smacks you sharply, deep between your spread cheeks, five times in upward strokes. Your yelps are the loudest yet. "See how a smaller whip is ideal for getting into those hard-to-reach places?" :devil:

"I know you're a quick study. ;) Your turn -- feel free to use either whip." I place the smaller whip back down on the table.

IATPW always posts at the same time as someone else and IATPW randomly ends up behind the same people over and over. Sometimes I post and sometimes I change threads 😂

IATPW likes to have fun and is pretty chill BUT I can easily flip the switch and scare the shit out of you if you mess with my kid or anyone else’s kid. Go ahead and talk shit about me but, but kids are off limits.

Back