What's on Your Mind?

Lady2020

Sleeping Poet
My daughter broke down in our phone conversation today. Sobbing uncontrollably. Mom, I'm making $30 an hour and I still can't make it. It will never get better. My thyroid scan shows significant masses and the soonest appointment to get a biopsy is December because there's only one facility here that does this procedure.

Me: This is temporary. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. You are doing the best you can do. One day at a time. For today, do not take on all this crap. Let it go. You are a good person dealing with incredible stress. You will make it through this. You are not alone. I love you.

A thread reminded me of a road trip I made from Texas to N. Cali. I was 25, grieving over the death of a bf, really screwed up. Then I met a hot guy at a hotel we were both staying at. We had an excellent sexual encounter. Wish we had exchanged phone numbers. I like to think he provided some sexual healing. :)

Her mouth-pussy that spoke so eloquently in the only dialogue that I had interest in this evening.

A job well done deserves thoughtful consideration after it is completed.
Good girl. 😉

A co-worker saying another co-worker likes black men, as if that's the worst thing ever.

My daughter broke down in our phone conversation today. Sobbing uncontrollably. Mom, I'm making $30 an hour and I still can't make it. It will never get better. My thyroid scan shows significant masses and the soonest appointment to get a biopsy is December because there's only one facility here that does this procedure.

Me: This is temporary. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. You are doing the best you can do. One day at a time. For today, do not take on all this crap. Let it go. You are a good person dealing with incredible stress. You will make it through this. You are not alone. I love you.
A perfect response. Good mommy...

Seems like there's always way too much on my mind. I need to loose weight, but lack motivation. I need to write more, an activity I can loved to do that the anxiety of the pandemic basically destroyed. Wondering how I made it this far in life while still feeling like I've barely lived.

Just constant thoughts of what ifs and could have been...

I need to call my grandson. I'm scared. He is now out of the psych hospital, still refuses to take his meds. I'm hoping he goes to the therapist appt that has been scheduled. Every family has some kind of disfunction. I had an uncle and a brother in prison. My uncle is 80+ now and he's lived the straight and narrow for 40+ years. My brother didn't make it. He OD'd after hoarding his anti-depressants, after being out a few years. I think he really tried. He walked into the ER , but it was too late. The smallest things impress a young mind, from a rigid Pentecostal preacher father to lauded twins who are born 11 months later after the first born son, to a violent felon father who convinces his 13 yo son that his mother is the one who really screwed him up. That 13 yo is now 15 and his father is in prison where he belongs.

I need to call my grandson. I'm scared. He is now out of the psych hospital, still refuses to take his meds. I'm hoping he goes to the therapist appt that has been scheduled. Every family has some kind of disfunction. I had an uncle and a brother in prison. My uncle is 80+ now and he's lived the straight and narrow for 40+ years. My brother didn't make it. He OD'd after hoarding his anti-depressants, after being out a few years. I think he really tried. He walked into the ER , but it was too late. The smallest things impress a young mind, from a rigid Pentecostal preacher father to lauded twins who are born 11 months later after the first born son, to a violent felon father who convinces his 13 yo son that his mother is the one who really screwed him up. That 13 yo is now 15 and his father is in prison where he belongs.
I read this and am in a quandary - I have nothing remotely in common with these circumstances and feel both intimidated and inadequate to respond "properly," but I also feel the need to show support beyond an emoji. My immediate reaction is that there are some people - you included - that are dealing with virtually life-long struggles with family members, but also appear to still have their act together and remain "themselves." I think that's an amazing accomplishment. I hope you can take the time to reflect on how well YOU are functioning when others might have folded under the stress.

It really is inspiring for me to see. Thank you for the courage to divulge a painful situation. I hope you gain some relief because you have.

I’m laying in bed watching The Golden Girls and wondering if I’ll have any regrets when I’m elderly. I’m 35 years old and have no regrets (so far).

So I orgasmed last night after reading a women's romantic erotica anthology. I think it had been about a month since my last solo. I applied some lube and it didn't take long. I thought of finally breaking in my vibrator, but I didn't have much time. I'd rather have a partner but Lit men either fall into two categories: Rushed or Waiting for me to tell them what to do. :)

So I orgasmed last night after reading a women's romantic erotica anthology. I think it had been about a month since my last solo. I applied some lube and it didn't take long. I thought of finally breaking in my vibrator, but I didn't have much time. I'd rather have a partner but Lit men either fall into two categories: Rushed or Waiting for me to tell them what to do. :)
Rushed or needing to be told what to do? Both sound unappealing to me...Glad you were able to get some pleasure.

I thought about character today for a few reasons. Being human, we all make mistakes and do stupid things we regret. If you lie a lot and think nothing of stealing, your foundation is basically shit.

Last edited:
As I've aged I've become much more patient in regards to things that have irritated me in the past. Conversely, I become irritated much quicker in regards to some things that I used to have plenty of patience with.

If you want to create a personal ad thread, it's really not a good idea to think you have the right to pm your thread commenters to ask them to delete their posts, esp if the comment was basically saying hello. It makes you look like a control freak and a jackass. If your personal ad is to strictly tell a story with no comments, this isn't a personal ad. It's a story thread. Or RP thread.

Well I am hoping going too the Home Opener tonight will be worth it , They need a win and the crowd will be fanatical. It should be an awesome Game I hope they Win ....Go Canucks ...

Back