PG Secret Santa 2022 Edition! 🎁🎄

Secret Santa jackpot. Thank you Santa. You definitely brightened my holiday spirit.
Thank you too BB. I would never accuse you of rigging this wonderful holiday event, but it's an amazing coincidence that after helping out a bit, you picked the very best one for me!

Secret Santa jackpot. Thank you Santa. You definitely brightened my holiday spirit.
Thank you too BB. I would never accuse you of rigging this wonderful holiday event, but it's an amazing coincidence that after helping out a bit, you picked the very best one for me!
Glad you enjoyed it! And nope. Not rigged at all. Random number generator was used to make sure of it!

Merry Christmas!

So tomorrow is Christmas eve! If you haven't sent your gift yet, please make sure it gets done! And if you haven't received anything yet, shoot me a PM so I can make sure your gift is on its way.

It seems every year we have one Litster who goes MIA and I want EVERYONE to receive a little something.

I'm coming back tomorrow night with a small gift for all of you. Merry Christmas! 🎅

I have truly enjoyed being your elf this year - I'm hopeful that you all enjoyed yourselves as much as I did.

I'm going to wish you all a Merry Christmas in the most unoriginal way possible: by reading a poem written by another Litster.

Those who have been here a while may remember Matt_Next_Door. For those of you who are new or new-ish, you missed a gem. He was a good friend to many and holds a special place in my heart.

So in his honor, and with my sincere wishes for a wonderful holiday to all of you (and to Matt, who I hope is peeking at us from his corner of the universe), I give you Matt's version of Twas the Night Before Christmas.

With love to you all,

Chief Elf Beachbaby

I have truly enjoyed being your elf this year - I'm hopeful that you all enjoyed yourselves as much as I did.

I'm going to wish you all a Merry Christmas in the most unoriginal way possible: by reading a poem written by another Litster.

Those who have been here a while may remember Matt_Next_Door. For those of you who are new or new-ish, you missed a gem. He was a good friend to many and holds a special place in my heart.

So in his honor, and with my sincere wishes for a wonderful holiday to all of you (and to Matt, who I hope is peeking at us from his corner of the universe), I give you Matt's version of Twas the Night Before Christmas.

With love to you all,

Chief Elf Beachbaby
Thank you Beachbaby.

Twas the night before Christmas
And all thru the night
Was banging them skanks
With all of my might

Not quite the version I was going for. Thanks for taking a sincere thread and sprinkling it with snark.

With love to you all,

Chief Elf Beachbaby
Another fantastic secret Santa this year. Thank you so much for organising this and spreading joy into people’s lives.

I hope that you get all of your Christmas wishes and that the New Year brings you health, prosperity and blessings to cherish ❤️

With love to you all,

Chief Elf Beachbaby
Dear Head Elf,
Thank you for all your efforts, you wonderfull woman. I never had the fortune to talk to Matt, as far as I can remember, but this poem actually brought tears to my eyes, he must have been a very special friend.
Love to you all and a wonderfull christmas!

Love,

Thom

With love to you all,

Chief Elf Beachbaby
That was a lovely version of the poem, and a wonderful reading. Thank you @beachbaby179 ... for the gift of words ... and the gift of bringing us all together this holiday season. Merry Christmas to you ... and everyone else.

OK Shady, I am gonna out the real you!

YMx4zTw.jpg
Shady Lady.. :heart:

Back