Talkin All About Our Favorite Bands…Songs of 2023

Hope you guys don't mind me just "fangirling" out and not contributing. I had kind of a rough 2023 and didn't listen to much music. This is really fun and refreshing! 🥰🥰🥰

My wife told me that Guided by Viices released THREE fucking albums this year. Gonna haveta put one of their gems in here somewhere.

This was a good song from this year. Good post punk vibe. It’s a good song, but I also like it because I did build a fucking bridge this summer over a creek on our farm. Don’t tell the DEP…

Deeper - Build a Bridge

Hope you guys don't mind me just "fangirling" out and not contributing. I had kind of a rough 2023 and didn't listen to much music. This is really fun and refreshing! 🥰🥰🥰
All good. Enjoy yourself and heres to 2024.

So many GREAT songs! You guys djd a GREAT job!!! I LOVE Arlo Parks, "Devotion" i awesome, one of my faves.

She has another song called "Jasmine" which I really love, but I haven't figured out how to load songs.

Anyway thanks making my day brighter ☀️☀️☀️

So many GREAT songs! You guys djd a GREAT job!!! I LOVE Arlo Parks, "Devotion" i awesome, one of my faves.

She has another song called "Jasmine" which I really love, but I haven't figured out how to load songs.

Ok my pleasure. Music and specifically new music is one of few good things I have always had. Thanks for joining in. And sharing. Listening to your songs now.

Really like Arlo Parks. An ex-lover used to play Jasmine for me alot. Jasmine is my name

Until recently, I knew nothing about this band, The Red Pinks and Purples but their album, The Town That Curses Your Name is the best I have heard from anyone all year. Every single song is wonderful. Apparently they have several more and just digging into many of side projects too.

Here Comes the Lunar Hand - The Reds Pinks and Purples

Nowhere To Go But Up is the best I have heard from them in sometime.

Stabbing At Fractions

Listened to this this morning working out on YouTube. Pretty good album. Coupla standouts.

Remember seeing them in what I could only describe as a house party with Prisonshake in 93 or 94. A few of us drove down to Austin from Ft Hood,. Some old beat to shit house near univ of Texas.

Fucking amazing night.

Listened to this this morning working out on YouTube. Pretty good album. Coupla standouts.

Remember seeing them in what I could only describe as a house party with Prisonshake in 93 or 94. A few of us drove down to Austin from Ft Hood,. Some old beat to shit house near univ of Texas.

Fucking amazing night.
Damn. Only saw them once. Probably 2003. Superdrag opened. Maybe best drunkest longest concert ever.

Until recently, I knew nothing about this band, The Red Pinks and Purples but their album, The Town That Curses Your Name is the best I have heard from anyone all year. Every single song is wonderful. Apparently they have several more and just digging into many of side projects too.

Here Comes the Lunar Hand - The Reds Pinks and Purples

Good song also. I’ve not heard of them either but like the name of the band too.

Im fucking off from work determining all the great opening tracks from my fave albums.

Another one I forgot about. Good work. Wilco is one of those bands. Used to be obsessed with. Saw them live many times even Uncle Tupleo days.
I've seen Wilco live many times. The most memorable was at a dive bar in Cleveland in the early 2000s. Love their old stuff but I have a hard time getting into their newer albums.
Just came out a couple weeks ago

Really like this one! ❤️

Back