PG Secret Santa 2022 Edition! 🎁🎄

beachbaby179

pearls go with everything
It's that time of year again, folks! Here we go!

Just a reminder of the rules - please read before signing up!

You will be PMd your Secret Santa on December 15.
All of the above is assuming I get enough participation. If not, I'll let you know. Either way, you'll get a PM from me on 12/15.
Gifts should be sent by December 25. (Obviously the closer to the holiday, the more fun!)

Rules:
1 - Please sign up by commenting as such on this thread.
2 - Fill out the Wishlist Form and either post it or PM it to me. This will be sent to your SS to help them with gift ideas.
3 - Please do not sign up if you feel you can't follow through with a gift. If you do sign up and an emergency keeps you from fulfilling your Santa commitment to your SS, please let me know and I will get a helper elf to make sure they have something. I don't want any participants to NOT get a gift. I've been there - it sucks.
4 - Please, please, please only participate if you are not planning a Lit break between now and Christmas.

Tips:
** The gifts are intended to be electronic, not physical. So think in terms of things you can share through a PM or email. (Music, art, a story or poem, a puzzle, etc)
** Obviously if you PM your gift directly, your identity is revealed. Most people do that. If you want to conceal your identity, you can send your gift through me to remain fully anonymous. If you're going to do that, I need to have it by December 22nd. Thanks!
** All matches will be random and anonymous. So please keep the spirit in which it was intended. Be kind. And no special requests will be granted (like... please arrange for me to get/not get Litsterxxx - because that really fucks up the algorithm).
** When you get your gift, please come post a “thank you” and tell us all about it. Half the fun is sharing in your joy!

Happy Holidays! Enjoy!!

**********~~~Wishlist Form~~~**********

Username:
I’m a: male/female/non-binary/more than meets the eye/unicorn/haven't figured it out yet
Favorite Color:
Favorite Music Genre:
Favorite Lit Story Category:
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints:
Three types of gifts I would be thrilled to receive:

I'll give it a go this year. Also, where are my guys at?

Username: The default24
I’m a: male/female/non-binary/more than meets the eye/unicorn/haven't figured it out yet: male
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Music Genre: Rock
Favorite Lit Story Category: Nonconsent/Reluctance
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: aussiegeekygal
Three types of gifts I would be thrilled to receive: boobs, butts, something that surprisingly got you excited, anything that interested you

Thanks to Beachbaby for putting this together again. :)

Ho Ho Ho I’m in

or I drank took much eggnog.

Username: mnbreastluver. I was buzzed when I picked my name. I swear.
I’m a: male/female/non-binary/more than meets the eye/unicorn/haven't figured it out yet. Looking down. Yep I have a penis. So male. 12 inches by using a Lit ruler but I did lose a testicle in a freak school bus accident.
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Music Genre: Rock or Country. I might have rocked out by myself in my car a time or three.
Favorite Lit Story Category: BDSM, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, Nonconsent/Reluctance And Romance.
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: None.
Three types of gifts I would be thrilled to receive: a story, funny picture, naked picture of a reindeer or Mrs Claus.

Last edited:
Username: AmberLGreen
I’m a: Raving fucking lunatic
Favorite Color: orange
Favorite Music Genre: all music types except heavy metal and rap
Favorite Lit Story Category: erotic couplings, nonconsent/reluctance
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: @Rainshine @muddler35
Three types of gifts I would be thrilled to receive: I am not a fussy person. A snowy wave, a song, a funny clip.

Username: ToPleaseHim (aka TPH)
I’m female
Favorite Color: turquoise/teal/blues and greens
Favorite Music Genre: I like a lot of music, but tend to fixate on soundtracks, pop, country pop. My recent fixations have been: Les Miserable soundtrack (always a go to), Encanto soundtrack, Olivia Rodrigo, The Chicks
Favorite Lit Story Category: Erotic couplings, and some BDSM (but I’m really choosy on that category)
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: Hmmmm… I don’t know that Garnate or Fara will be active, so not much help here
Three types of gifts I would be thrilled to receive: I’m very easily pleased and amused, not fussy. I’m obsessed with Pokémon Go and love drawings of Eevees. Drawings, stories, jokes would all be greatly appreciated.

🙋🏻‍♀️ I love this so much! 🤫🤶🏼

Username: Ingenue844
I’m a: Female
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Music Genre: 90s
Favorite Lit Story Category: Audio
Polynesian Girls thread

Read me a steamy story
Send me a pic of your favorite landscape
Share with me a clip of the theme music from your favorite movie/tv show

I am willing to give this a try.

Username: shmily
I am Female
Favorite color: blues
Favorite music genre: classic rock
Favorite Lit Story Catagorey: Erotic Couplings, Mature
My bestie on lit: none

Three types of gifts I'd be thrilled to receive:
A sexy story, written or read
A pic of your favorite place
A song

User name: muddler35
I am: Male
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite music: Lots, but country is my favorite.
Favorite Lit Story Category: Erotic couplings, Loving wives.
My Bestie on Lit that can give you hints: @AmberLGreen @cheekygirl75 @_Odette_

Three types of gifts I’d be thrilled to receive:

Just a nice introductory Pm
A funny true life story
A snippet of someone singing their favorite song

Merry Christmas!

User name: fsa52(funnysmartass)
I’m female.
Favorite color:turquoise and other shades around it
Favorite music genre: Broadway, Rock and Country
Favorite Lit Story Category: Erotic couplings, BDSM, Exhibitionist/Voyeur
Besties on Lit that can give you help: @kara1234,
@LaisDeMarieDeFrance
Three types of gifts I’d be thrilled to receive:
Scenic pic you took, especially winter scenes, Written works (Poems, stories, songs), artwork

Would love to but I can’t this year, I won’t be around to be able to 💯 commit to meeting the timeframes. 🤶🏻
Then I’ll give you an early Christmas present. You are no longer Rain the Rat until next year.

Sometimes people take me seriously on here @Rainshine is a beautiful and kind soul. Rain the rat is an inside joke.

Then I’ll give you an early Christmas present. You are no longer Rain the Rat until next year.

Sometimes people take me seriously on here @Rainshine is a beautiful and kind soul. Rain the rat is an inside joke.
I'm with Muddler, if you can't do it, I understand but give it a shot!

I'm in!

I'm bfg (barefootgirl69)

I’m a: female

Favorite Color: purple

Favorite Music Genre: country, classic rock

Favorite Lit Story Cateory: erotic couplings

My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: @beachbaby179 @Girly_girl

A song you enjoy and why.

A picture of your favorite vacation spot.

A story read to me if possible.

Last edited:
This is so much fun, @beachbaby179! I’m glad I’ve been more active this year and can participate.

Username: LadyLascivious1
I’m a: Female
Favorite Color: Black, followed by Red and Blue
Favorite Music Genre: Rock, Singer/Songwriter, Alternative, Folkish, 80s (loud, acoustic, synth, and sad bastard). Great lyrics and music hit my otherwise hidden or non existent emotions.
Favorite Lit Story Category: Exhibitionist & Voyeur, Erotic Couplings, some types of Nonconsentual/Reluctance
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: @HeavyBalls @Whiskeyjack @PrettyLilPussy19 @Lord Pmann
I’ll appreciate most things and the effort anyone puts in. Anything that makes me laugh, genuine or embarrassing personal anecdotes, audio messages because I love voices, favorite music/band/songs, stories, book or poetry recommendations and why, travel or experience suggestions, art or pictures you made/took or love, anything you’re passionate about and want to share.

Username: NakedNymph
I’m a: girl
Favorite Color: Gold
Favorite Music Genre:
Ghibli music
Favorite Lit Story Category:
Exhibitionist. You can ignore the voyeur stuff.
I've only been around for a couple months and I don't think I've forged the strongest connections in my time here, but @Azuldrgon is probably a good one to ask for PG stuff.
Something with passion behind it. Something with intent behind it. Something that's got a little fun and spice to it.

Just getting us back on page 1 since it's time sensitive and all.

Good morning!

Back