TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday!!!

I thought the m&ms were funny, yoo, and now I have to Google O Canada to see what the rest of the lyrics are so's I can rewrite it to suit my nefarious needs.

I forgot to cook bacon yesterday, so I'll try again today.

Mom suggested going to the local holocaust museum for a walkabout outing together today. Really? What in Hell is she thinking???

tumblr_nvcd940Yov1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Everyone has a story, people tend to have both good and bad in them and it changes based on what they go through. In the end, you can only decide your own actions, other people will do as they do. BTW, I thought the M&Ms were funny when I spotted them so they had to be included.

I never made it out for breakfast, work took off and I was racing, so I ordered chinese food for dinner.

BTW, the O Canada m&ms would also be the . . .

Hell's Angels m&ms.

Same colors, you see.

81, bitches!!!

tumblr_p6z1dwnnSq1wv0172o1_500.jpg

Mornin' Wat. Re. that trip to the memorial. Rent a wheelchair, have her push you around. *chuckle*

I had her take me for my first doctor visit after getting surged.

They pushed a wheeled chair at her to use for me.

Then she proceeded to run me into every immovable obstacle along the way.

I'll walk, tyvm . . . .

575_1000.jpg

Good morning! It's positively muggy here and the house is already open.
The little peepers are really loud. Hope they find their hookups soon.

I'm not so sure that she didn't do it a-purpose.

Never misunderestimate the treachery of old people.

I'm not sure what wants to fuck here, but there is steady chirping going on out there.

tumblr_p6xxhfq4vv1wv0172o1_500.jpg

I'm thinking it's something else.

Now I just wish I had a speculation as to what else.

Oddly enough, I saw nary tree rat yesterday.

Wuddup widdat???

tumblr_p6xdkv6sG21wv0172o1_500.jpg

I saw several. They're still skittish. Once they get calmed down to the door opening, I'll be able to pick them off as they ignore me as "harmless."

I'm limited to culling in the back yard. Sometimes, I'll see one out front or on the neighbor's roof.

I could Allah-damned near reach out and touch the little fur-cunts.

But . . . they're out of range.

Keeps it sporting, I suppose . . . .

amyXSr4.jpg

On a side note, Colin Kaepernick clearly has no interest in ever playing again in the NFL.
The Seahawks won't take him because he won't stop protesting.
I hope his girlfriend is worth it.

Maybe he's cashed out with his health, which means he's smarter than he looks.

Or plays qb.

I think that it's bacon time.

tumblr_p6xdkpF0Rg1wv0172o1_500.jpg

This is just too fucking funny:

Acting Consumer Financial Protection Bureau director Mick Mulvaney has told Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., that he doesn’t plan on responding to her questions about the agency, and said it’s her fault that he is not required to answer.

Mulvaney, a conservative who was an outspoken critic of the bureau during his time as a congressman, told Warren in a letter sent Wednesday that the structure of the agency, which she helped design, shields him from accountability.

“I encourage you to consider the possibility that the frustration you are experiencing now, and that which I had a few years back, are both inevitable consequences of the fact that the Dodd-Frank… Act insulates the Bureau from virtually any accountability to the American people through their elected representatives,” Mulvaney wrote.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/04/12/mulvaney-congress-thanks-dont-answer-questions-ever/

Go suck it Lizzy! You went and outsmarted yourself.

Meanwhile, I was cooking bacon!!!!

I fried some eggs, too.

I can use a bit of practice with the new frying pan, however. Therefore . . .

more bacon!!!!

IBQawMi.jpg

Vengeance is mine, saith the revenge pR0n.

I'm reading some crap about gladiators.

I think we should bring them back, but then, of course, that would mean bringing back slavery, too, and all the attendant whinging, et cetera.

But how cool would it be to sell the fucker who owes you money and then going to watch him get mutilated ad gladium? Sine missione, motherfuckers . . . .

a6cca21cfbcf37415f4832a280ede2b1.jpg

We have the gladiators, it's called the MMA. All we have to do is convince them that weapons are the way to go if they're going to compete with WWE for the entertainment dollars.

:D

Back to my idea regarding the profitable use of the National Training Center with the added benefit of ridding the nation of gangs AND paying down the debt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back